She is taking a shot
    Attachment 38440

Uncanny Avengers 2 by Duggan
    Cable and his shots
    Attachment 38441

Uncanny Avengers 6 by Duggan
    Synapse to the rescue
    Attachment 38442

Did i miss anything? Does it look better?
    I'll get back to you after I reread the issues. Thanks
    Last edited by ZNOP; 07-29-2016 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    It used to be that Luna, the daughter of Quicksilver and Crystal was thought to be half-mutant, half-inhuman but the two halves canceled each other out and she was seemingly human until she was exposed to the terrigen mists and developed empathic powers.

Quicksilver has since been retconned into being not a mutant, so the question of inhuman-mutant hybrids is unanswered.
    If she was normal and just got powers after the terrigenesis, than she's an Inhuman...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Did i miss anything? Does it look better?
    I read the issue but it was nonsensical as it lacked rhyme or reason... What did you get out of it?

BANNED

ZNOP:
    Which issue was nonsensical ?
    Avengers 0, UA1, UA 2, UA 6
    I read the issue but it was nonsensical as it lacked rhyme or reason...What did you get out of it?
    I only wanted to know if You still think that this is Head-canon. But i will try to give You good answer.
    UA 6 - Hellion had problems with controlling his power because he was exposed to T-mist. She helped him
    UA 2 - Cable said that he has M Pox Shots
    Avengers 0 - Deadpool was sent for pure Terrigen and he was able to stole it. Rogue flew into T mist to save mutants lives. This sample may help save her life. Hank and Tony believe that she will survive.
    UA1(8 months later) We saw that she is taking shots because of Terrigen. This shot should at least partially remove M Pox effects not the M pox itself.

If You read only scans sent by me - maybe i removed to much and then it lost it sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    If she was normal and just got powers after the terrigenesis, than she's an Inhuman...
    The point for years was that the X-gene and whatever gives Inhumans their powers cancelled themselves out and she was rendered human. Son of M retconned this.

It's all moot anyway, since Quicksilver isn't a mutant now.

BANNED

So far I've only read Avengers #0... I have to re-read Uncanny Avengers #1, #2, and #6 -- but, what do these issues have to do with Terrigenesis? I thought those issues were about the Red Skull, the twins, and "Counter-Earth".
    Last edited by ZNOP; 07-30-2016 at 01:45 AM.

BANNED

ZNOP:
    Red SKull - yes
    twins - not really. they were in Uncanny Avengers 2012 ... not Uncanny Avengers by Duggan (3rd series of UA)
    Counter Earth - not really. It is Uncanny Avengers mini series about Wanda and Pietro and Counter Earth. It had 5 issues.

Uncanny Avengers 3rd volume was started in December 2015 or January 2016 and is written by Duggan. This series has different style than previous UA. It is lighter series. Not drama and only drama.
    Yes they are looking for Red Skull but it is happening right know and Unity Division live in world where Terrigen mist forced mutants to hide in limbo and Rogue is sick.
    Team :
    Old Captain America - spiritual leader
    Rogue - field commander
    Quicksilver -
    Synapse - new inhuman with powers similar to telepathy but more biological
    Voodoo - necromancer and Sorcerer Supreme
    Human Torch - from fantastic fout
    Deadpool - he gives money so they can work
    Cable - will join them in issue 3

This series had mediocre start but it became much better after adding Cable(issue 3) and they also changed artist to better.
    Human Torch about Fantastic Four
    Ua.jpg
    It has a lot of good jokes. about deadpool as avenger????, inhumans are taking over the world, "real avengers"
    This is serious story with comedy elements
    Generally if You like Remender style you should skip this, but if You like something lighter it is worth to give it a try.
    Last edited by Xelossik; 07-30-2016 at 03:37 AM.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Not even sure of what a "Terrigenized mutant" would mean. I mean, does it super-size their existing powers? Give them new powers? Or just kill them like its doing.

Kind of ruins the whole point of being a mutant and seems redundant.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

BANNED

MyriVerse :
    Looking at first - Thats the point of this thread talk about possibilities with this.
    Terrigenized mutant should (theoretically) gain inhuman abilities and lost X gene and survive the process.

Best chances from logical point of view should have mutants like :
    Rogue - X men 107. When Z'cann improved her abilities Rogue became Kree for some period of time. X men couldn't find her X gene(or anything human-like) using Bioscan, DNA Test and Wolverine nose. She still had her powers.
    Darwin - his power to mutate can help him

of course those mutants don't need new powers (from the story perspective)

From the different perspective we have mutants who could gain a lot with gaining new power for example:
    Angel
    Beast

BANNED

ZNOP:
    Red SKull - yes

Uncanny Avengers #1 (2015)

twins - not really. they were in Uncanny Avengers 2012 ... not Uncanny Avengers by Duggan (3rd series of UA)

Uncanny Avengers #2 (2015)

Counter Earth - not really. It is Uncanny Avengers mini series about Wanda and Pietro and Counter Earth. It had 5 issues.

Uncanny Avengers #6 (2016)

Uncanny Avengers 3rd volume was started in December 2015 or January 2016 and is written by Duggan. This series has different style than previous UA. It is lighter series. Not drama and only drama.
    Yes they are looking for Red Skull but it is happening right know and Unity Division live in world where Terrigen mist forced mutants to hide in limbo and Rogue is sick.
    Team :
    Old Captain America - spiritual leader
    Rogue - field commander
    Quicksilver -
    Synapse - new inhuman with powers similar to telepathy but more biological
    Voodoo - necromancer and Sorcerer Supreme
    Human Torch - from fantastic fout
    Deadpool - he gives money so they can work
    Cable - will join them in issue 3

This series had mediocre start but it became much better after adding Cable(issue 3) and they also changed artist to better.
    Human Torch about Fantastic Four
    Ua.jpg
    It has a lot of good jokes. about deadpool as avenger????, inhumans are taking over the world, "real avengers"
    This is serious story with comedy elements
    Generally if You like Remender style you should skip this, but if You like something lighter it is worth to give it a try.
    While these issues weren't exclusively about the Red Skull, the twins, or Counter-Earth -- as I point out all three were part the arc in general...
    Last edited by ZNOP; 07-31-2016 at 03:21 PM.

BANNED

MyriVerse :
    Looking at first - Thats the point of this thread talk about possibilities with this.
    Terrigenized mutant should (theoretically) gain inhuman abilities and lost X gene and survive the process.

Best chances from logical point of view should have mutants like :

Rogue - X men 107. When Z'cann improved her abilities Rogue became Kree for some period of time. X men couldn't find her X gene(or anything human-like) using Bioscan, DNA Test and Wolverine nose. She still had her powers.
    Darwin - his power to mutate can help him

of course those mutants don't need new powers (from the story perspective)

From the different perspective we have mutants who could gain a lot with gaining new power for example:
    Angel
    Beast
    I think you meant "Skrull" --

-- Rogue already permanently possesses Kree DNA via Carol Danvers...
    Last edited by ZNOP; 07-30-2016 at 08:31 AM.

BANNED

ZNOP :
    Sorry i made a mistake.
    Main Arc ? Uncanny Avengers, AXIS, Uncanny Avengers 2, Uncanny Avengers 3.
    But these books ... It is hard to think that this is arc because there is only 1 person who is still on the team (during all arcs and even if we skip AXIS) and all volumes have different styles. That's the reason i made this mistake.
    For me this is history of Rogue.

Second mistake (Kree vs Skrull):
    Yes of course. Sorry.

The only thing that awaits a mutant that goes through terrigenesis is death.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    The only thing that awaits a mutant that goes through terrigenesis is death.
    That's has not happened yet. Did it? It's playing now for a little while and as far as I understand not one has died on panel. Not even a D-lister. Wonder who will be 1st. Probably a mutant we haven't seen in a while. Crosta, Ink or Mimic come to my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    That's has not happened yet. Did it? It's playing now for a little while and as far as I understand not one has died on panel. Not even a D-lister. Wonder who will be 1st. Probably a mutant we haven't seen in a while. Crosta, Ink or Mimic come to my mind.
    You know, the on-panel death criteria only applies to the X-men; besides, everyone has been saying that mutants are dying because of mist and the horrible thing that Cyclops did.