Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Incredible Member

I guess the same thing that would happen if an Eternal went through the mist? Or if a deviant was born with an X Gene?

Mighty Member

I wish Prodigy's little sister Kim would have been an Inhuman,. Interesting dynamic givens she wanted to be a mutant so bad and wasnt. It would tie in a lot. Heck I wanted Misty knight to be an inhuman. IF the wanted Inhumans to work they should have used more existing characters to ground the concept.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    That's has not happened yet. Did it? It's playing now for a little while and as far as I understand not one has died on panel. Not even a D-lister. Wonder who will be 1st. Probably a mutant we haven't seen in a while. Crosta, Ink or Mimic come to my mind.
    Nonames have died. We saw them on panel in Uncanny X-Men #2 and others have been mentioned.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    No chance of a half Inhuman half Mutant out there?
    Beyonder was one I believe, He was an Inhuman who had an X-Gene and when he went through the mist he became an all powerful reality warper.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Beyonder was one I believe, He was an Inhuman who had an X-Gene and when he went through the mist he became an all powerful reality warper.
    That story was just the Beyonder trolling the Illuminati, he is really a sentient cosmic cube and infant member of the Beyonder race.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

I kind of find it ridiculous to think that this hasn't happened yet. Nuhumans, Mutants, it's all genetics. As sharp of an increase in Nuhumans and the prevalence of the X-Gene (the X-gene never disappeared, it was simply deactivated after M-Day, as was proven after AvX), I find it hard to believe someone hasn't popped up with both Inhuman and mutant genetics yet. Even if the story ended with the person's body cannibalizing itself at the genetic level, it should have come up by now. Admittedly, I dont read any main titles at the moment (booooring) outside of the Ultimates, has it come up yet?

X-Men I would like to see this happen to? Just for development's sake...

Jubilee
    Dani Moonstar (a way to repower her)
    Chamber
    Mercury
    Surge
    Slipstream and/or Lifeguard (Shiar-Kree-Mutant-Human hybrid!)
    Thunderbird III

Anyone that hasn't been

LOL speaking human super sub-species; anyone remember the Neo? Humans have to have the worst reputation in terms of genetic stability in the whole galaxy. Next to the Scrolls I guess, because they are all @#$#%$ up.
    Last edited by donpricetag; 08-08-2016 at 10:24 AM.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Spectacular Member

Cain Marko as dormant Inhuman. Yada yada some even that allows Xavier to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by ArthurCurry View Post
    Cain Marko as dormant Inhuman. Yada yada some even that allows Xavier to come back.
    better than him being a secret mutant

X-Men I would like to see this happen to? Just for development's sake...

Jubilee
    Dani Moonstar (a way to repower her)
    Chamber
    Mercury
    Surge
    Slipstream and/or Lifeguard (Shiar-Kree-Mutant-Human hybrid!)
    Thunderbird III
    speaking of Karma and Chamber, would be interesting to see if going through terigenesis would restore their missing parts...or if it restores them but it also ends up not looking human? Could have had a chance to see it happen with Hellion but apparently he just got sick.

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    speaking of Karma and Chamber, would be interesting to see if going through terigenesis would restore their missing parts...or if it restores them but it also ends up not looking human? Could have had a chance to see it happen with Hellion but apparently he just got sick.
    does he no longer resemble apocalypse?

BANNED

Moonstar's mutant powers definitely need to be restored. When Quicksilver tried to use the terrigen mists to restore depowered mutants, their powers came back but were often increased and more dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    does he no longer resemble apocalypse?
    Chamber? no, he was inexplicably restored to his original Gen X look after Age of X. Thanks to Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    That story was just the Beyonder trolling the Illuminati, he is really a sentient cosmic cube and infant member of the Beyonder race.
    Really? A sentient cosmic cube? To me a mutant Inhuman sounds more plausible then that but whatcha gonna do? (except retcon it some more)

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

1. Devlor doesn't have the xgene. 2. Cyclops in EXM was a clone, not a result of natural reproduction 3. Those are wiki pages man. Don't put too much stock in them..
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.