As much as I resented the idea of a new Wasp, because of Janet, I have to admit I really like Nadia. She's enthusiastic, friendly, she's got that wide-eyed curiosity about everything that makes her charming. She does have some Hank in her too, which I find very interesting also. I'm really not sure her solo will last more than 12 issues, but that's not because I don't like her or anything. I think this is just the way it goes today.

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
I would have preferred Mark Waid to write her - Waid obviously has a bias towards Pym family. Newer crop of writers are more likely influenced by recent stories and determined that Pym is a dick.
What recent stories have portrayed Hank as a dick, besides that OGN where Remender decided to write him completely OOC for the sake of the story he wanted to tell? The only thing I could think of was during Bendis' Disassembled, where the characterization was all over the place, and not just for Hank, but that's not exactly "recent". Avengers Academy showed him as a very caring father figure to the kids, IMO. Avengers A.I. had a nice Hank in it. Maybe back in MA, but he was on a downhill path following Jan's death and his return to the real world. Before that, it was Skrull-Pym.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
Waid has a bias towards Hank. for Nadia's book, i'd rather take my chances with someone who will focus on her; w/o bias.
Well, there's nothing wrong with a little positive bias, I'd say

Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
Who's this dude?
His name is Henry Pym Jr., as others have said he's from an alt future.

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
I just hope she will not end up an orphan soon.
Technically she's presently an orphan. After the arc in UA, it's pretty obvious that Hank had been lost all along.

Quote Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
I wonder what would happen if Nadia met Ultron. Would he call her sister?
I'd rather Ultron not come close to Nadia. I really don't want her to get hurt, in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
Really surprised no one is talking about the most recent interview, because not only does it sound like a lot of fun but it also gives me a pretty decent idea who will appear in this and what her supporting cast will be like. Either way, I'm looking forward to it coming out in January.

http://www.cbr.com/whitelys-wasp-is-...ce-adventurer/
Thanks for the link! That article is very interesting, and you can see the writer has a lot of love and enthusiasm for the character and her history. I like the fact that he doesn't belittle or make snarky comments (as it sometimes happen with legacy characters...) and I love the fact that Jarvis will be there!