Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    Who's this dude?
    Hank and Janet's son from the Next Avengers movie, who was brought into the comics during Bendis' Avengers run and brought to the present with the rest of the team for one Avengers World arc and then promptly forgotten about .

what villains could be adopted into Nadia's non-existent rogues gallery (essential to the success of a solo hero); besides just the Russians? I bet Whirlwind has an unclaimed kid or two out there. I would say Red Widow but I think that she's a good guy/anti-heroine. Jessica Drew doesn't seem to be using Gypsy Moth/Sybil Dvorak; any longer.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 08-01-2016 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hank and Janet's son from the Next Avengers movie, who was brought into the comics during Bendis' Avengers run and brought to the present with the rest of the team for one Avengers World arc and then promptly forgotten about .
    they might returned to their own time during the Battleworld stuff. I don't know why they would want to though. it seemed pretty boring.

Their own time was an alternate future (don't forget, their reality has to be one where Hank never slapped Janet triggering their divorce - their son was never born in 616). They could be stuck in 616, like the O5 X-Men, who are from an alternate past. And THAT is why the future Avengers team hasn't shown up again.

Bluebird

I dig her.

I just hope she will not end up an orphan soon.
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Their own time was an alternate future (don't forget, their reality has to be one where Hank never slapped Janet triggering their divorce - their son was never born in 616). They could be stuck in 616, like the O5 X-Men, who are from an alternate past. And THAT is why the future Avengers team hasn't shown up again.
    not necessarily. Pym (he really needs a codename) is very young. he might have been born after the two reconciled (like during Busiek's run).

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Pym (he really needs a codename)
    All-New All-Different Papa Wasp.
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
    He could be the All New All Different Yellowjacket.

I wonder what would happen if Nadia met Ultron. Would he call her sister?
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
    but he's barely a teenager

Quote Originally Posted by LexValentine View Post
    He could be the All New All Different Yellowjacket.
    I like this one, better. he is wearing a yellow jacket/vest.

Quote Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
    I wonder what would happen if Nadia met Ultron. Would he call her sister?
    I want her to meet Viv from the Vision series. Ultron would probably try to make Nadia his sister-wife.

GM: How did the Unstoppable Wasp gig come about? Do you get to play in other pools as well (Champions, for example)?

JW: Well, Unstoppable Wasp came about as a result of some smaller projects I’d worked on at Marvel. I did a tie-in to Secret Wars last year called Secret Love, which was met with a lot of love and acclaim from the fan base. Then I wrote a short story for Civil War II: Choosing Sides #2, which has only just come out, but that everyone has been very enthusiastic about. I actually just did another project which hasn’t been announced to the best of my knowledge, but will be out in October and fell partially under Tom Brevoort’s office. Tom, whom I had been hassling quite a bit about working for Marvel and had hooked me up with editor Emily Shaw on Secret Love was very helpful with this story and thought I would be a great fit for the new Wasp, a character that they wanted to give more of a spotlight. I was, of course, ecstatic about the idea. I love good teen superhero stories!

I’ve written three issue already and I’ve already gotten to play in some other pools. You will see one of the members of The Champions running around in issue 1, but we’ll also pull in some guest stars from some other books. For those, you’ll have to wait and see.

GM: What can you tell us about Nadia? About her first arc outside of All-New, All-Different Avengers?

JW: Nadia was raised in The Red Room where she was trained to be an assassin on the same level as Black Widow. However, as she got a little bit older, they noticed she showed a distinct aptitude for science, one she shared with her father, Hank Pym. In order to help her become a weapon that could aid them in their cause, they told Nadia who her father was and began giving her his scientific work to read as well as the work of other scientists. Nadia was supposed to be replicating her father’s work with Pym Particles, which she successfully did–and then used them to escape in order to find her father. When she arrived, she discovered her father was dead.

Now that Nadia is on her own, she has a lot of potential and a lot of the resources her father left behind. However, she doesn’t have things like a legal residency status or friends. We’re going to see a little bit of that come into play. The rest is a surprise!

GM: Is Wasp an ongoing? What else do you have upcoming?

JW: Unstoppable Wasp is an ongoing! I’ve actually already written the first three issue and I’m working on issue four right now.
    Naturally, I still have Princeless and Raven: The Pirate Princess coming out monthly-ish. Those books are still a ton of fun and aren’t going anywhere! I also have several pitches that I’m working on that haven’t found a home just yet, but that I’m very excited about getting out into the world.

GM: Who’s your favorite Avenger? Come on, be honest now.

JW: Why, The Unstoppable Wasp, of course!

I had to.

Really the Young Avengers squad tends to top my list, but if we’re looking at more classic Avengers, I have a lot of love for both female Captains Marvel–Monica Rambeau and Carol Danvers. Though I would follow MCU Captain America to the gates of hell, just so we’re clear.
    http://www.notey.com/@geekdad_unoffi...y-whitley.html
    Last edited by juan678; 08-05-2016 at 06:23 AM.

nothing big but it'd be cool if they name-dropped the Worm Man (or the science that created him) in Nadia's book; since he was a Russian spy who used a shrinking formula prior to Pym's introduction.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/w...ngetales78.htm