Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    So here is some good but weird news.

Janet's been in Future Fight for almost 3 years and now Nadia is finally being added as a new character.
    That said, they are going to give her Hope van Dyne uniform for MCU. Not confirmed yet but they are going that route for sure.

So this is the confirmation that Marvel as a company completely sees Nadia as Hope of comics. And that there are not actually 3 Wasps in their eyes but 2. Janet and Hope/Nadia.

Just some interesting information. Anyways that'll mark the first mobile game for Nadia to be in. Future Fight can add a whole lot of character and uniforms so since Hope has no actual comic countrrpart they decided to make Nadia default. And ofc Hope is uniform because movie versions are always uniforma to sell more of them

That said, she is not announced for any other games. Contest of Champions will add Hope and so will Puzzle Quest most likely. HOWEVER, Avengers Academy has a good chance to add her so keep an eye out
    Well... Unless they wanna use Hope from the Revengers. :P

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    Nadia needs help after AMATW #1 ended with her seeing red with the Issue 2 preview
    http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...an-the-wasp-2/
    Maybe it will lead to new powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Skedatz View Post
    Them poor germ people.
    They died for fashion. I wonder if Scott and Nadia just introduced foreign germ people into the equation.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Maybe it will lead to new powers.
    Doubt it, because they already announced a new Unstoppable Wasp #1 and Nadia doesn't look any different there. She's in Champions as well, so that's two books that would need coordinating to fit. And it's not like Hope will exhibit any powers in the movie that we haven't already seen Nadia use, either.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Doubt it, because they already announced a new Unstoppable Wasp #1 and Nadia doesn't look any different there. She's in Champions as well, so that's two books that would need coordinating to fit. And it's not like Hope will exhibit any powers in the movie that we haven't already seen Nadia use, either.
    she really doesn't have much in common with Hope; besides sharing one parent.

AMATW #2 is kinda a filler issue, just a reintroduction of Nadia and Scott and them kinda sharing the same path in a way. Also likely introduces us to the villains.

Have Nadia and Bucky met since her escape?

I loved the issue. it feels kind of like a Fantastic Four adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Have Nadia and Bucky met since her escape?
    They haven't. When Nadia first came to America, Bucky was just starting his Thunderbolts team. During Secret Empire, with the Thunderbolts dispersed, Bucky hid in Atlantis, faking the dead, while Nadia was with Natasha. Afterwards, Bucky went off the grid, while Nadia was busy with GIRL, the Avengers and the Champions.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Baby Thanos Member catbellysqueezer's Avatar

Were they trying to trigger people's Trypophobia with those character designs?

This is a good series so far.

Quote Originally Posted by catbellysqueezer View Post
    Were they trying to trigger people's Trypophobia with those character designs?

This is a good series so far.
    you didn't like the "germ" people? I'm kind of interested in their world. Burr Dallen seemed to be a clear homage to Nadia's father. he had a similar rant before developing his shrink serum. I predict that the story will end with Nadia appealing to his better nature by describing Hank.

Just one problem. Everything she knows about Hank is second hand - they still haven't met.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Just one problem. Everything she knows about Hank is second hand - they still haven't met.
    why would that matter? she just has to say something to Burr Dallen to trigger "his" empathy. Pym's story is pretty well known. that he created the Pym particles and was initially dismissed by his colleagues is also common knowledge.

Baby Thanos Member catbellysqueezer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    you didn't like the "germ" people? I'm kind of interested in their world. Burr Dallen seemed to be a clear homage to Nadia's father. he had a similar rant before developing his shrink serum. I predict that the story will end with Nadia appealing to his better nature by describing Hank.
    Your post just made me think of something really stupid for some reason... I know it will not happen, but this story line could have been perfect for introducing a new marvel superhero, if they could have given one of the microversians Pym particles to grow human-sized.

Who knows what strange powers they would acquire in the macroverse.

Quote Originally Posted by catbellysqueezer View Post
    Your post just made me think of something really stupid for some reason... I know it will not happen, but this story line could have been perfect for introducing a new marvel superhero, if they could have given one of the microversians Pym particles to grow human-sized.

Who knows what strange powers they would acquire in the macroverse.
    I had an idea for a character like that once upon a time. he was the grandson of Professor Prometheus (creator of the Prometheus Pit). his family would reside in subatomica. but the grandson would have also attended private school in the primary marvel universe; spending the summers adventuring/exploring different areas of the microverse. eventually wanting a life of his own, he'd return to Earth and (eventually) find himself in SHIELD's M Division. he'd be one of the new Agent Ms. his dna was altered by living in the microverse for so long and having one microversian parent. so he'd periodically re-expose himself to the particles; via an inhaler. otherwise though, he'd be kind of a 'Nathan Drake' character and the agency's guide around the Microverse's no-go areas.

I like your idea of there maybe being hidden powers. my version of Agent M is used to the heavier gravity of Subatomica and is quite agile because of it. his eyes can also focus a lot better than a baseline human's.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 06-22-2018 at 04:35 PM.