Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    AMATW #2 is kinda a filler issue, just a reintroduction of Nadia and Scott and them kinda sharing the same path in a way. Also likely introduces us to the villains.
    So I got to read the issue, and really liked it. I honestly felt bad for Nadia in this issue, all those flash-backs to when she was a little girl... you could feel the sadness she must have felt. I must say it's the first time I read about Nadia and really felt for her. It's a nice book, well-written. If Nadia was always written this way, she would definitely be a character I would highly enjoy reading about and following.
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Baby Thanos Member catbellysqueezer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I had an idea for a character like that once upon a time. he was the grandson of Professor Prometheus (creator of the Prometheus Pit). his family would reside in subatomica. but the grandson would have also attended private school in the primary marvel universe; spending the summers adventuring/exploring different areas of the microverse. eventually wanting a life of his own, he'd return to Earth and (eventually) find himself in SHIELD's M Division. he'd be one of the new Agent Ms. his dna was altered by living in the microverse for so long and having one microversian parent. so he'd periodically re-expose himself to the particles; via an inhaler. otherwise though, he'd be kind of a 'Nathan Drake' character and the agency's guide around the Microverse's no-go areas.

I like your idea of there maybe being hidden powers. my version of Agent M is used to the heavier gravity of Subatomica and is quite agile because of it. his eyes can also focus a lot better than a baseline human's.
    That's a much more well thought out character, it's too bad marvel writers don't take suggestions.

Nadia is in the Dell tie in book to AMATW and possibly a new suit?

http://read.marvel.com/#/labelbook/48493

It seems like they just put Nadia in the Wasp promo art costume for some reason, like how Scott's wearing a suit closer to the movie Ant-Man costume.

It's probably why her hair is darker too (like Hope's).

The hair colour will be a canon change it seems - it's black in Gurihiru's Unstoppable Wasp concept art too. I wouldn't be surprised if her costume is changed early in the new Unstoppable Wasp series, and reflected in Champions from issue 25 or 26.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The hair colour will be a canon change it seems - it's black in Gurihiru's Unstoppable Wasp concept art too. I wouldn't be surprised if her costume is changed early in the new Unstoppable Wasp series, and reflected in Champions from issue 25 or 26.
    So... Is Pym her father or not? Blond hair is recessive, and is expressed by a couple of genes. Regardless of the hair color of Maria Trovaya (her depictions have been inconsistent throughout the years) it seems highly unlikely that Nadia would have such a dark hair color.

Maybe she dyed it though.
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Mess, Marvel what are you doing omg.

Randomly messing with Nadia just for a promotional issue..

I think it was just for this issue, that Wasp costume is used to promote Wasp in children's merchandise and Marvel Universe Live and normally it's Hope but I guess Marvel instruced Whitley to write the book in 616 , hence Nadia

Her hair was shown darker in her first appearance than it usually has been since.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Avengers Academy isn't adding Nadia with the AMATW event. Booo

That's odd. It's not like they used Hope instead (in fact, that would be rather awkward considering Hank is an adult and Janet is a teen in that universe, so like 616, the change of mother to Maria seems to be necessary), they just only have Janet and Cassie.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 06-27-2018 at 05:54 AM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Nadia shilling for DELL? No thanks.

Nadia and Cassie. They both brag about the specs of their laptops.

That's odd. It's not like they used Hope instead (in fact, that would be rather awkward considering Hank is an adult and Janet is a teen in that universe, so like 616, the change of mother to Maria seems to be necessary), they just only have Janet and Cassie.
    They are adding Hope instead of Nadia, weird..

That doesn't make narrative sense.... I assume they did the same thing as Cassie - time travel? But even then she'd be the result of a student having sex with a teacher - Hank would get sacked for that in the real world.