Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Ashcroft View Post
    Hank and Janet have been divorced for decades, well before they knew Nadia even existed.Does that still make Jan her step mother?

Edit: Oops I should have said years in Marvel time, not decades as in our real time.
    Honestly who knows? Marvel apparently considers Pepper to be Jamie Carlson's (Teen Abomination) step-mother in spite of the fact that she and Happy are divorced and Happy's dead.

why is there a Teen Abomination?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    why is there a Teen Abomination?
    Ask Tom Taylor .

I'm still waiting for Blonsky to officially come back...

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    They'd been dating again before Disassembled, yeah. There was an issue devoted to them set in Vegas. However, Secret Invasion was being set up even then. A mysterious duplicate of Hank, using the Yellowjacket persona, grabbed the real Hank, who at the time was Goliath. Janet and the other Avengers thought he'd just swapped personas yet again. The issue of the duplicate wasn't resolved before Disassembled. In Secret Invasion, it turned out that everything Hank had done as Yellowjacket had actually been done by the Skrull. The Hank Janet dated that time wasn't the real one!
    I believe the story arc you're referring to is the arc set up in Avengers vol 3 #28 called "The Death Song of Kulan Gath" where Hank got caught in some magic field that split him into two Hanks, one pragmatic and logical, and the other brash and impulsive. This story eventually concluded in the Avengers Annual (I believe it was the 2001) where the two halfs were merged as one. It was resolved before Vegas, way before Disassembled, and involved no Skrull at all. Hank was replaced by the Super-Skrull Criti Noll while he and Jan were living in London, after Disassembled. After that, it was the Skrull. For example, the Hank who was in charge of the Avengers Initiative was actually the Skrull.

Bottom line: before Disassembled, it was Hank. After Disassembled up to the end of Secret Invasion and Mighty Avengers #20, it was the Skrull.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    I believe the story arc you're referring to is the arc set up in Avengers vol 3 #28 called "The Death Song of Kulan Gath" where Hank got caught in some magic field that split him into two Hanks, one pragmatic and logical, and the other brash and impulsive. This story eventually concluded in the Avengers Annual (I believe it was the 2001) where the two halfs were merged as one. It was resolved before Vegas, way before Disassembled, and involved no Skrull at all. Hank was replaced by the Super-Skrull Criti Noll while he and Jan were living in London, after Disassembled. After that, it was the Skrull. For example, the Hank who was in charge of the Avengers Initiative was actually the Skrull.

Bottom line: before Disassembled, it was Hank. After Disassembled up to the end of Secret Invasion and Mighty Avengers #20, it was the Skrull.
    Yes Busiek bascially spent an Annual main story on Hank Pym to make him find inner balance. Basically he stopped considering that his only true calling is scientist (as established in West Coast Avengers), stopped considering Yellowjacket is his bad side that should be discarded (as hinted during Avengers Forever), and fully embrace his three aspects as a whole. Sadly the later story forgets this again, and we have the moment where he denounced his Yellowjacket persona in Avengers Academy if I remember correctly.

I hope Nadia would be lucky to meet that whole Pym.
    Last edited by itspopularnowitsucks; 11-16-2016 at 11:38 PM.
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

BANNED

so apparently nadia's gonna look for the smartest women in the marvel universe starting with moon girl

http://www.newsarama.com/32168-unsto...character.html

Elsa Charretier had made an interview for Newsarama and we can see some black and white interior pages of first issue. It looks awesome

Hello everyone.

Sorry, I haven't followed this book nor heard much about the New Wasp, so I have a few questions, please.

Is she the daughter of Henry and his first wife?

What are her powers? Are they because of a suit or were they given to her?

Yes, she's the daughter of Hank Pym and his first wife Maria.

Nadia was able to break into one of Hank's labs and gave herself her powers. She can basically do all the same stuff that Janet can do.

I have confidence in this book.

just realized that it was Monica Rappaccini in the preview. i'm holding out hope that she makes it into Ant-Man and the Wasp. the cinematic universe needs more villainesses.

It's Hank! And Poor Hank .

Nadia vs. Monica Rappacini seems like a sensible hero/villain pairing, and Nadia beating her with music (?) looks awesome .

poor Maria. glad to hear that Nadia is relatively angst-free and well-adjusted.