Hey I am new to this forum, thanks for reading my post! Anyway I have been a big Marvel fan all my life and have read 1000s of comics and there has been many thinks that I have loved and also not loved. However this new Universe Marvel has done a great job of screwing up IMO has successfully made my monthly subscription price go down. Now hear me out. I am not against blacks, girls, LGBTQ or any of the minorities but I am against them changing many of the most popular characters just so they can look more tolerant or perhaps so it doesn't seem they are racist or whatever they could possibly have used to justify their awful decision making. If they want to make a more diversified cast then by all means go ahead! But leave the main names out of it (i.e. Hulk, Wolverine, Iron man, Thor..) I mean it completely ruins those heroes for me and I know I am not alone. My fellow comic readers that I talk to almost all agree with me that Marvel is heading in the wrong direction. I Absolutely love the new Ultimates comic and that has 3 girls and a black guy with one of the girls being a lesbian so why cant they do more like that. But no, lets change 4 of the arguably top 10 most popular heroes completely. Sorry I am ranting but I just wanted to see what others are saying about this outside my friend circle. Please let me know what you think! As for now I am only Subscribed to all the Star Wars Comics, Moon Knight and Punisher from Marvel and have dropped all my other titles, looks like I might pick up some more DC.