Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Default Harper Row confirmed to return in "The Victim Syndicate"

It was speculated for a while, but now we have confirmation:

943.JPG
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Ughhhhh

I would've been happy to never see her again.

I'll get the popcorn, and start making Bingo cards of the inevitable complaints.

Man, I was really hoping she would be gone for a while. It's not that she is a terrible character, it's that in my opinion, the last thing the Batfamily needed was another young sidekick figure. With Cass and Steph back I really don't get what the need for Harper is. DC never found a way to make her interesting while those two characters were gone and now that they are back it really doesn't make sense to me to keep Harper around.

BANNED

LOL, LOOL and LOOOL. If she brings Eternal writing with her then this book is drooped.

BANNED

Man, these guys NEVER give up, do they?

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

If they teamed her, or Cass, up with Jason, this wouldn't be an issue, but they keep crowding all the kids around Batman.

This is Tynion's chance to rescue her from the so-called Scrappy Heap, and if he can, great! But even if he doesn't, I still won't drop the book. Just don't do that whole "chosen one" thing and I'm good.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

She would be fine as a friend to the girls and Tim. She and Duke suffer from the problem of forcibly being converted in to superheroes when they fail at even bringing a fresh perspective to superheroing in Gotham.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    She would be fine as a friend to the girls and Tim. She and Duke suffer from the problem of forcibly being converted in to superheroes when they fail at even bringing a fresh perspective to superheroing in Gotham.
    This. Bruce Wayne should just start his own orphanage. He's getting so many kiddies around him that he'll have to build dormitories for them or something.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Kill Tim and replace him with Bluebird, the best way to make her likeable!
    Hope both rumors are fake.

Great news! I like her.
    I like her relationship with her brother. I like her particular skill set (electrical engineering, rather than hacking or super-science). I like her costume. I like her gung-ho enthusiasm.
    I love her relationship with Cass, and I was sad when it seemed like that would be shunted aside in favour of pairing Cass and Steph (whose relationship I loved in the pre-52, but am happy to wait and see re-emerge naturally).
    I didn't like her aggressively bolshy attitude in Batman & Robin Eternal, but I liked the way that story ended.
    I also like a biiiiiig Batfamily. The more the merrier I say.

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    Kill Tim and replace him with Bluebird, the best way to make her likeable!
    Page 20: panel 3

(pre-Flashpoint Tim Drake removes his balaclava so that post-Flashpoint Tim Drake, who's lying on the gorund after being repeatedly tased by Harper Row, can see his face)

Tim: Missed me, fothermucker?

Page 20: panel 4

(pre-Flashpoint Tim Drake and Harper Row proceed to beat the snow out of post-Flashpoint Tim Drake with rolled trade paperbacks of Chuck Dixon's first and second Robin mini-series)

[End]

A man can dream...

Quote Originally Posted by Powertool View Post
    Page 20: panel 3

(pre-Flashpoint Tim Drake removes his balaclava so that post-Flashpoint Tim Drake, who's lying on the gorund after being repeatedly tased by Harper Row, can see his face)

Tim: Missed me, fothermucker?

Page 20: panel 4

(pre-Flashpoint Tim Drake and Harper Row proceed to beat the snow out of post-Flashpoint Tim Drake with rolled trade paperbacks of Chuck Dixon's first and second Robin mini-series)

[End]

A man can dream...
    Hey, if she does this to the post Flashpoint versions of Cassie, Connor and Bart I might go from being indifferent to her to actually liking her.

Also, since when does pre-Flashpoint Tim swear in the R-Rated sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Also, since when does pre-Flashpoint Tim swear in the R-Rated sense?
    The way I see it, excessive exposure to post-Flashpoint Tim would make Jesus Christ take the name of his DAD in vain. In some circumstances, politeness just makes you sound insincere.