Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Harper Row confirmed to return in "The Victim Syndicate"

It was speculated for a while, but now we have confirmation:

943.JPG
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Ughhhhh

I would've been happy to never see her again.

I'll get the popcorn, and start making Bingo cards of the inevitable complaints.

Man, I was really hoping she would be gone for a while. It's not that she is a terrible character, it's that in my opinion, the last thing the Batfamily needed was another young sidekick figure. With Cass and Steph back I really don't get what the need for Harper is. DC never found a way to make her interesting while those two characters were gone and now that they are back it really doesn't make sense to me to keep Harper around.

Quote Originally Posted by regg215 View Post
    Man, I was really hoping she would be gone for a while. It's not that she is a terrible character, it's that in my opinion, the last thing the Batfamily needed was another young sidekick figure. With Cass and Steph back I really don't get what the need for Harper is. DC never found a way to make her interesting while those two characters were gone and now that they are back it really doesn't make sense to me to keep Harper around.
    Yes.. Except for Batwing... The Batfamily has enough members before N52..

Now Duke is in Batman comics and All Star Batman, if I not remember this Bad...... Tim only in Detective Comics.. And in the next saga, I donīt see signals to see Tim/Steph/Cass.... Why Duke needs this prominence? Batwing is better and for now... Nothing.. harper decides to leave this during one time and is here again ..

Batman Family does not need new members, was fully before N52... is better introduce some new villain before see new batfamily members..
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-02-2016 at 10:00 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Yes.. Except for Batwing... The Batfamily has enough members before N52..

Now Duke is in Batman comics and All Star Batman, if I not remember this Bad...... Tim only in Detective Comics.. And in the next saga, I donīt see signals to see Tim/Steph/Cass.... Why Duke needs this prominence? Batwing is better and for now... Nothing.. harper decides to leave this during one time and is here again ..

Batman Family does not need new members, was fully before N52... is better introduce some new villain before see new batfamily members..
    Duke has only been seen ONCE and folks were ready to boycott Batman over him.

Luke is still retired and waiting on Batgirl to show up.

Where is Michael Lane? Harold?

If yall want to get mad about all these kids get mad at Dan and friends. Who made Cass & Stephanie pitch TOXIC? Who ruined Tim Drake? Who still has it out for Dick Grayson & Damian?

If those guys were not having issues-you probably wouldn't see Harper or Duke around.

Quote Originally Posted by regg215 View Post
    Agreed. Don't wanna see this dull character in one of my current favorite books.

BANNED

LOL, LOOL and LOOOL. If she brings Eternal writing with her then this book is drooped.

BANNED

Man, these guys NEVER give up, do they?

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

If they teamed her, or Cass, up with Jason, this wouldn't be an issue, but they keep crowding all the kids around Batman.

This is Tynion's chance to rescue her from the so-called Scrappy Heap, and if he can, great! But even if he doesn't, I still won't drop the book. Just don't do that whole "chosen one" thing and I'm good.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

She would be fine as a friend to the girls and Tim. She and Duke suffer from the problem of forcibly being converted in to superheroes when they fail at even bringing a fresh perspective to superheroing in Gotham.