Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Yeah why can't they just make good movies like Ant Boy? That's what I'm talking about.
    For starters, they could ditch the godawful depressive cinematography.

I would probably go see SS if the trailers didn't present such an unappealing mess of washed out colors and murky gloom. Practically everything they show happens in the dark and even the few daylight scenes I've seen (the 2 pep talk videos linked on RT) were so washed out, if they'd give the filter setting one more tiny nudge, we'd be looking at B&W. If that's unrepresentative of the movie as a whole, they should make better trailers.

That, and the laughable and infantile attitudes of most of the characters put me off the movie, but I was still going to see it if the reviews were promising. As it stands, I'll probably see it for free some considerable time from now.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Forseti View Post
    For starters, they could ditch the godawful depressive cinematography.

I would probably go see SS if the trailers didn't present such an unappealing mess of washed out colors and murky gloom. Practically everything they show happens in the dark and even the few daylight scenes I've seen (the 2 pep talk videos linked on RT) were so washed out, if they'd give the filter setting one more tiny nudge, we'd be looking at B&W. If that's unrepresentative of the movie as a whole, they should make better trailers.

That, and the laughable and infantile attitudes of most of the characters put me off the movie, but I was still going to see it if the reviews were promising. As it stands, I'll probably see it for free some considerable time from now.
    I was just joking about the antboy thing. But I'll still check this out the trailers don't look like a downer to me. As for the characters attitudes aren't they pretty much the same as the comic? I mean they're mentally unstable man/woman children. That's what I expect walking in anyway.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Warmonger View Post
    Doesn't Warner Bros own RT? Or at least a large percentage of it?

LOL

So they should be more inclined to give WB films GOOD ratings if anything.

These fanboy conspiracies are comedy gold
    They used to. But now theu only own 30% . The other 70% is owned by NBC/Universal.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

What a bunch of intitled children. Holly crap. Oh no those Evil critics say bad things about the stuff I like!

Spectacular Member

Meh a stranger doesnt dictate what I see, I will however see it and engage with fans afterwards.

Incredible Member

C'mon, DC fans! We got 18,000 signatures. Rottentomatoes is never going to shut down unless we can get more.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Rock View Post
    C'mon, DC fans! We got 18,000 signatures. Rottentomatoes is never going to shut down unless we can get more.
    C'mon man. It's just a site.

Incredible Member

More than twenty thousand signatures. Why are you guys slowing down now? The movie's out in theatres now! And why did the audience rating on RT go down from 99% to 74%? We need a petition to ban audience members who give DC bad ratings, too.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Rock View Post
    My god, you add so f***ing clueless. Rotten Tomatoes is not one guy sitting at a computer. a website that collects reviews from various critics. Go check out Metacritic. You'll see that Suicide Squad still sucks?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike82 View Post
    My god, you add so f***ing clueless. Rotten Tomatoes is not one guy sitting at a computer. a website that collects reviews from various critics. Go check out Metacritic. You'll see that Suicide Squad still sucks?
    I'm sure DC fans will band together (get it?) and target Metacritic next.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike82 View Post
    Your sarcasm detector is broken. The part about banning audience members who give bad ratings too was a dead giveaway.

So DC made another decisive movie. Except so far this one seems to have more on the "its good" side then bvs did with the GA. I dont see this having the drop bvs did. Not even close hopefully. I hear amazing things about digger and croc who are barely in it. So hopefully the appear in flash and batflek solos and then again in A potential SS2