Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I won??????? I forgot to vote and I was out out of town yesterday. Gosh, now I have to come up with something.

Thanks everyone! edhopper: yeah, I kind of liked harkening back to Golden Age Patsy Walker. I had forgotten how far back her publishing history goes.
    Yea, I have been forgetting to Vote or even Participate the last few Threads, so we are in similar company Iron Maiden with missing a vote, just mine more missing, lol.

With that, BIG CONGRATZ IRON MAIDEN, Very Happy to Hear you Won My Friend!!!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Thanks CJStriker! I see you posted in the new thread too. Lots of good entries already!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Thanks CJStriker! I see you posted in the new thread too. Lots of good entries already!
    Yea, Indeed Nice Idea for a Thread and could not think of a Better Poster to Start That Themed New Thread Topic like that better then You Iron Maiden, Cool Job!

Also yea, sorry I have not been participating in the last few, could not think of a cover that I wanted or could find in the last few, so I took a break. But this one was fun, Thanks!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Yea, Indeed Nice Idea for a Thread and could not think of a Better Poster to Start That Themed New Thread Topic like that better then You Iron Maiden, Cool Job!

Also yea, sorry I have not been participating in the last few, could not think of a cover that I wanted or could find in the last few, so I took a break. But this one was fun, Thanks!
    I figured I'd make the category pretty wide and that way there's a lot of possibilities.

Sometimes I can't find an entry for the week's theme but I like voting anyway!