Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    The red head is briar
    Where did we get confirmation of that?

Amazing Member

We're supposed to find out more about Emma's whereabouts in the Death of X mini, so I would say there is a zero percent chance she appears before then. As a result, I expect Rachel will be the telepath joining in Civil War: Xmen.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    False Rachel is from a different reality like oml
    There is absolutely nothing false in Sardorim's post. Rachel is from the future (albeit an alternate one). How else would you explain her being the ADULT child of Cyclops and Jean Grey. Sheesh.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Is that Prince on the last page? DID CULLEN BUNN MAKE PRINCE A HELLFIRE LORD????

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Where did we get confirmation of that?
    Presumably that leg brace she's sporting.

BANNED

Considering M's sordid history with Emma Frost, I'm surprised (but excited, mind you) to see M as the new White Queen. I've been trying to come up with reasons why she would do this, and a friend of mine asked "Could she be doing this to smoke Emma out of wherever she's hiding?" And I had to admit, I could *totally* see M doing that. Monet St. Croix seems like a good candidate for the HFC, considering her superior attitude and silver-spoon upbringing, but you'd think she'd balk at taking Emma's title.

That last page reveal ������. Ed: those were heart-eyed emojis.

I'm really intrigued with this new group of mutants. Hopefully they're not red shirts and will make some long-term waves.

Monet looks good in white.

I wonder if Shaw is back to full evil or if he... unretains his memory loss.
    Game Over man! Game Over!

Quote Originally Posted by ou·tré View Post
    I'm really intrigued with this new group of mutants. Hopefully they're not red shirts and will make some long-term waves.
    Pssh. They're redshirts. We all know it. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

It's Briar Raleigh. Did any of you not see Bunn's tweet to me hinting we haven't seen the last of her. I started a thread on it a week ago. This has to be what he was referring to.
    Last edited by Slicknickshady; 08-03-2016 at 12:25 PM.

My guess is that by the end of Civil War Psylocke will be back at Magnetos side and Rachel is a stand in telepath during the mini.

Remember Nightcrawler and Rachel are two of Bunn's favorite characters so this is his chance to use them. Doesnt nessessarily mean either will stay on the team nor does it mean that Psylocke will leave for good.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Unless this is Mystique, not M.
    That would blow so hard. Monet is such a fresher, story rich character in comparison to Mystique right now. Plus she's becoming a lot of fun to read. As a Super fan I feel like I'm getting a lot of pay off with this reveal.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    My guess is that by the end of Civil War Psylocke will be back at Magnetos side and Rachel is a stand in telepath during the mini.

Remember Nightcrawler and Rachel are two of Bunn's favorite characters so this is his chance to use them. Doesnt nessessarily mean either will stay on the team nor does it mean that Psylocke will leave for good.
    The Civil War mini takes place after all the current solicited arcs in the books and IVX starts immediately after. My guess is we're getting some book/team relaunches in the wake of IVX anyway and this is Bunn having some fun before Lemire and Soule reconfigure everything, but I strongly doubt the teams remain as they are now.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    The Civil War mini takes place after all the current solicited arcs in the books and IVX starts immediately after. My guess is we're getting some book/team relaunches in the wake of IVX anyway and this is Bunn having some fun before Lemire and Soule reconfigure everything, but I strongly doubt the teams remain as they are now.
    Good point.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Inv.Sabretooth is so fun to read, it reminds me of how I felt about Wolverine when I was reading the books as a kid. The difference of course being that Sabretooth feels a lot fresher than Wolverine. I hope we get as many arcs of Inv.Sabretooth as possible before full reversion, if he reverts fully at all. /i think Creed has the potential of being a really engaging anti-hero.

The issue itself felt short, but as set-up I'm not too fussed about it. Bunn has a proven record on this book and, whilst it felt short, there was a lot of interesting, well done aspects to the issue. As mentioned, Sabretooth was particularly enjoyable, but also the weaving threads of Someday/HFC. As the first post-Apocalypse Wars issue it will be interesting to see how it's sales fare, whether there's a significant drop-off or, perhaps, a gain in readership.

Hopefully Bunn will come out and state who's who in that last page just to clear everything up, but very excited to see where everything is going.