• an average comic book.

3 10.71%
  • a bad comic book.

2 7.14%
  • a terrible comic book.

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Inhuman X View Post
    With fan feelings lately, your conjuration of Bendis feels like some one went and called up the devil in that grave yard behind the church. I will write that I hope it wasn't just a dream, that this really mattered. Or the entire first arc was a waste in my mind. I don't want that to happen. Like another poster mentioned I am tired of seeing Marc slapped around by Khonshu like an abused house wife.
    I'm getting tired of it too. I really don't understand why Khonshu would be doing this, but then again the question remains as to if it's even happening. Maybe I expected too much out of the last issue to tie loose ends. Maybe Lemire has more to tell and is trying to pull some inception type stuff. Guess we'll see. I still feel it's unfortunate that Bendis's run still holds some relevance in the MK mythos. I was hoping everyone would forget about it and leave it behind.

I'm really hoping #6 pulls something together from this.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Quote Originally Posted by Of Atlantis View Post
    I'm getting tired of it too. I really don't understand why Khonshu would be doing this, but then again the question remains as to if it's even happening. Maybe I expected too much out of the last issue to tie loose ends. Maybe Lemire has more to tell and is trying to pull some inception type stuff. Guess we'll see. I still feel it's unfortunate that Bendis's run still holds some relevance in the MK mythos. I was hoping everyone would forget about it and leave it behind.

I'm really hoping #6 pulls something together from this.
    It was a bad run. But we also have to admit that Bendis has more influence over what is considered current continuity than perhaps any other writer at Marvel based on what books and events he is currently writing... So we are stuck with it.
    My Monthly Pulls - DC: Waiting for Deathstroke and Vigilante. Marvel: Moon Knight. The Vision, Waiting for Solo. Valiant: Bloodshot Reborn, Ninjak, Divinity III Stalinverse, Bloodshot USA event, Waiting for PSI Lords. Why aren't you reading Valiant and other Indies too?

Quote Originally Posted by Inhuman X View Post
    It was a bad run. But we also have to admit that Bendis has more influence over what is considered current continuity than perhaps any other writer at Marvel based on what books and events he is currently writing... So we are stuck with it.
    Unfortunately so. It wouldn't be the first time he's completely messed things around and left it for another writer to salvage. I was glad when Ellis completely ignored his run, but now it feels like we're going backwards.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Incredible Member JoeWithoutFear's Avatar

I've probably asked this somewhere else on the forums not long ago, but, I recently purchased vol 1 of the Moon Knight Epic Collection. I'm really enjoying it and it's getting me hyped again for some MK! I've been reading this latest run on and off. It's... y'know... fine... but my favorite MK is when he's in the caped costume fightin' evil. Not just fighting the things in his head and DEFINITELY not while he's wearing that business suit. So, I'm wondering, do we think we'll see this run eventually get MK back in the caped gear fightin' baddies? Or are we stuck with neckties and internal struggles for the foreseeable future?

I think the next issue has the caped gear on the cover, but, we all know how much covers mean.
    Me: "Wanna be Hawkeye and Hawkeye next Halloween?"
    My wife: "Only if I get to be Clint."

BANNED

Is Moon Knight Egyptian?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeWithoutFear View Post
    I've probably asked this somewhere else on the forums not long ago, but, I recently purchased vol 1 of the Moon Knight Epic Collection. I'm really enjoying it and it's getting me hyped again for some MK! I've been reading this latest run on and off. It's... y'know... fine... but my favorite MK is when he's in the caped costume fightin' evil. Not just fighting the things in his head and DEFINITELY not while he's wearing that business suit. So, I'm wondering, do we think we'll see this run eventually get MK back in the caped gear fightin' baddies? Or are we stuck with neckties and internal struggles for the foreseeable future?

I think the next issue has the caped gear on the cover, but, we all know how much covers mean.
    I think the best we can hope for is it going back and forth. Marvel seems to think the business suit MK is helping sell the character, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's a mainstay for the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by Random4 View Post
    Is Moon Knight Egyptian?
    Khonshu is. Marc Spector is not.

Upcoming Reading:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Of Atlantis View Post
    I think the best we can hope for is it going back and forth. Marvel seems to think the business suit MK is helping sell the character, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's a mainstay for the foreseeable future.

Khonshu is. Marc Spector is not.

is Marc Spector Jewish I believe?

Quote Originally Posted by Random4 View Post
    is Marc Spector Jewish I believe?
    He was born to Jewish parents (his father was a rabbi), but I'm not sure if he identifies as a member of the Jewish faith anymore. I believe he renounced it when pledging himself to Khonshu, but I could be wrong. I know him and his father had a very strained relationship because of the things he was doing which had a lot to do with his father's beliefs.

Upcoming Reading: