Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Uncanny inhumans #12 spoilers!!!

As the Thread Title Said this is a Page to talk about and Discussion UNCANNY INHUMANS Issue #12!

Warning SPOILERS!

* As with the Other Day Preview we had the Aftermath of Stark Towers Being Destroyed and Medusa's Actions to Seal-Up the City! With that she put ISO in Charge of the City and with both Lockjaw for Transport and Frank McGee to help with the Invetigation, Medusa went on a Mission to Discover who was really behind the Attack.

* Next the Story goes to Switzerland and another Stark Building and we have a Team Lead by the Outlaw Inhuman Lash and his team, on orders from Maximus, that work together to start an attack on the Stark Building by dropping a part of an Ice Mountain on it!

*Medusa is at the Quiet Room with Black Bolt at the start of her Investigation and she wants to make sure IT WAS NOT Black Bolt that made the Attack on the Tower! But it was with some quick discussion (Or lack their of concerning Black Bolt, All for the Better ) that it was not him and Frank McGee Starts to come-up with a theory as to Who it might be that attacked. This leads to them to their next stop the Corporation ENNILUX and Medusa and Black Bolt's Son AHURA BOLTAGON!

* We get more panel's with Lash's team attacking the Stark Building.

* Medusa Questions Ahura about the Attacks and questions if he and ENNILUX had anything to do with it, which her son politely says No too. THEN the News gains spotlight and Lashes Team and Medusa, Her Team and Ahura step into action against them!

* Lash's Team Successfully DESTROY'S the Stark Building and Proclaims it was cause of Medusa's Will! Right after that Medusa's Team Captures Lashes team and Medusa Yells at him at to WHY he did this!?

* We Get a Flashback of Lash meeting with Maximus about being hired for the Attack and Maximus going over the Plan and the Key point of it; He KNEW Medusa would find Lash's Team and He wanted Lash to deliver a Message to WHY these attacks Happen; "I DID NOT DO THIS MEDUSA, YOU DID!

* After a Surpise Face of Medusa's we get the ULTIMATES Fly Into the Scene and ask Medusa what she did?!

END ISSUE!

__________________________________________________ __

This was for me a Gripping Issue, I did not know the plan and how it was going to lay out. I found the plan by Maximus more straight forward then I thought it would be but I believe their will be more to it. It leaves a good cliffhanger for Issue #13 and makes me more ready to read it even more then this issue!

Over a good and gripping read, Soule knows of to work a story at a good pace.

Please share your thoughts and reviews of the Issue and Enjoy!

P.S.: Keep this Thread Civil too and Little to NO Arguments Please on the Inhumans and X-Men Talks, lets keep this thread on topic I ask kindly!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Still no hints on who was the real mastermind, Triton or Karnak?

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Already revealed even by the cover.
    It's Maximus The Mad with Triton and Lash.
    Going against Medusa, i mean.
    Everything Lives!

Lightbulb

It was Revealed in Uncanny Inhumans #11 the Triton was the one that went to Maximus and asked him to do this kind of extreme attacking. Now Karnak can be a behind the scenes player being reviled later, but so far no hint of that.

Triton was also re-mentioned in this issue as well by Maximus to Lash:

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I loved absolutely everything about this issue.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

I doubt Karnak would thing of going to Maximus for help. Maximus is chaos incarnate and Karnak's power is to perceive flaws... he would know "this thing I'm planning to do is stupid... Maximus is too dangerous", and seek some other way to screw Tony Stark.

I find it kind of funny that both DC and Marvel are doing stories at, relatively, the same time in Aquaman and here with The Inhumans where a foreign nation is framed for a terrorist attack on US soil by extremists and the royals in charge have to deal with the fallout.

Though I doubt Medusa is going to let herself be arrested to keep the peace .

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I find it kind of funny that both DC and Marvel are doing stories at, relatively, the same time in Aquaman and here with The Inhumans where a foreign nation is framed for a terrorist attack on US soil by extremists and the royals in charge have to deal with the fallout.

I am JUST getting into Rebirth NOW, Enjoyed the Opening Rebirth Book and the lead-ups books of Justice League #50 and Superman #52! I got a Few more of the Rebirth Runs today, but I did not know that they where doing a Similiar thing with Aquaman that they are doing with Inhumans, that is really strange, but cool timing! Could you let us know which issues those where they are doing that, now I am Interested.

Going on that, as you said Frontier, Yea it looked like Captain Marvel was upset with Medusa, but really when you think about it their really is not much Captain Marvel can do about it. Even if she was a Government High Level Official Arm-n-Arm with the President of the United States and the United Nations somehow, go figure how that would work, the World still has National Sovereignty Laws that protect Leaders of other nations. How do you think it keep Namor safe after the events of AvX or Victor Von Doom for all these years. Their are International Sovereignty Rules and Laws, you can be upset with Medusa, but they can't really do anything, otherwise they are WAY Overstepping their Power in ways they CANNOT DO!

So Captain Marvel and the Ultimates have NO Real Power to Arrest Medusa!

Also, in Issue of Uncanny Inhumans #11, Tony Stark short of expected the small, not so much of a deal retaliations form them. He DID Break International Law and invaded a Recognized Nation. Honestly I like Tony Stark, but he is Luck as Anyone to NOT be in Jail for his actions in Civil War II Issue #2, Really Lucky!

So ANY really threat to Medusa is really from Within like we are seeing with Triton, Lash and Maximus, a Civil War in the nation of the Inhumans. We need to see how that plays out, if it does, but any outside force trying to rule over Medusa and the Inhumans would be a Terrible In-Story choose for Soule to do, but I don't expect that of him, he has proven to be a MUCH Smarter writer then that. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I am JUST getting into Rebirth NOW, Enjoyed the Opening Rebirth Book and the lead-ups books of Justice League #50 and Superman #52! I got a Few more of the Rebirth Runs today, but I did not know that they where doing a Similiar thing with Aquaman that they are doing with Inhumans, that is really strange, but cool timing! Could you let us know which issues those where they are doing that, now I am Interested.
    So you're getting into DC Rebirth? Cool! I hope you enjoy the books you're reading. So far I've been enjoying pretty much everything I'm reading (fyi), and I hope you do too CJ .

Said issue in question just came out this week as well! Aquaman #3-4 about cover it. Also featuring the fabulous Mera, another regal, redheaded, and amazing Queen. Though one on better relationship terms with her King...

Going on that, as you said Frontier, Yea it looked like Captain Marvel was upset with Medusa, but really when you think about it their really is not much Captain Marvel can do about it. Even if she was a Government High Level Official Arm-n-Arm with the President of the United States and the United Nations somehow, go figure how that would work, the World still has National Sovereignty Laws that protect Leaders of other nations. How do you think it keep Namor safe after the events of AvX or Victor Von Doom for all these years. Their are International Sovereignty Rules and Laws, you can be upset with Medusa, but they can't really do anything, otherwise they are WAY Overstepping their Power in ways they CANNOT DO!

So Captain Marvel and the Ultimates have NO Real Power to Arrest Medusa!

Also, in Issue of Uncanny Inhumans #11, Tony Stark short of expected the small, not so much of a deal retaliations form them. He DID Break International Law and invaded a Recognized Nation. Honestly I like Tony Stark, but he is Luck as Anyone to NOT be in Jail for his actions in Civil War II Issue #2, Really Lucky!

So ANY really threat to Medusa is really from Within like we are seeing with Triton, Lash and Maximus, a Civil War in the nation of the Inhumans. We need to see how that plays out, if it does, but any outside force trying to rule over Medusa and the Inhumans would be a Terrible In-Story choose for Soule to do, but I don't expect that of him, he has proven to be a MUCH Smarter writer then that. ;-)
    That's true. Other reigning monarchs in Marvel Universe have gotten away with a lot worse without even a slap on the wrist. Though our heroes are sometimes not as lucky...

And there's that, and the Inhumans are on Carol's side, so she'll probably listen to Medusa's side of things instead of picking a fight (though judging by previews, a fight will still happen anyways).

I think it's to Tony's credit that he acknowledges he deserves some of what's happening to him. And even as angry as he is in the current Iron Man issue, he knows it wouldn't be right to retaliate against the Inhumans. All he wants is to stop anymore people from getting hurt with what's going on.

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

I don't think Triton had a hand in what Maximus did, I think he just tipped him off really. That's what Maximus says to Lash in the flashback too; though, I suppose he could be orchestrating some kind of Medusa framing incident? I just doubt Triton would go THAT far, for some reason.

Also, I loved how truly crazy Maximus was portrayed in his interaction with Lash, making unfunny jokes that come off like linernotes in a sociopath's manifesto. lol.
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

So you're getting into DC Rebirth? Cool! I hope you enjoy the books you're reading. So far I've been enjoying pretty much everything I'm reading (fyi), and I hope you do too CJ .

Said issue in question just came out this week as well! Aquaman #3-4 about cover it. Also featuring the fabulous Mera, another regal, redheaded, and amazing Queen. Though one on better relationship terms with her King...
    Thanks for the Advice and Info on Aquaman, it was one I was Not Pulling yet but may now pull just for that story, thanks for that!

So Far, espically after discussion it with some local comic book owners as to the meaning of what DC is getting at with rebirth, I am interested now in the Story and Indeed I am happy about that cause I have always enjoyed DC as well, maybe even longer then Marvel cause of the Kids Shows, but I needed a good Jumping-on point to get me back into it and this was it! Also being caught-up with my Present Marvel Pull List, which is Nearly, Not All, but Nearly EVER Book Marvel is Putting out right helps out too!

Thanks for Your enthusiastic recommendation and liking of Rebirth Frontier, Right Not I am trying out; Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Justice League, Titan, Hal Jordan and The Green Lantern Corps and Green Lanterns! =)

That's true. Other reigning monarchs in Marvel Universe have gotten away with a lot worse without even a slap on the wrist. Though our heroes are sometimes not as lucky...

And there's that, and the Inhumans are on Carol's side, so she'll probably listen to Medusa's side of things instead of picking a fight (though judging by previews, a fight will still happen anyways).

I think it's to Tony's credit that he acknowledges he deserves some of what's happening to him. And even as angry as he is in the current Iron Man issue, he knows it wouldn't be right to retaliate against the Inhumans. All he wants is to stop anymore people from getting hurt with what's going on.
    Indeed, that is why it be out of canon and con tray for anything for Captain Marvel to do anything extreme against Medusa and really Tony did expect this and I think in the end, if Carol is TRULY Medusa's fellow Friend in A-Force, she will believe they did not do this attack on Stark Towers.

Also, this for me is not to say anything Negative about Medusa having Diplomatic Immunity, but that is just the way it is and should be. Stark did violate their nation and show they responded back in a way to bring him shame, but not hurt him and Tony Knew he had this coming, so it was the circle that made sense. Also, the part where they would try to pin Medusa with I believe they will not believe She and the Inhuman Nation did it anyways.

I also read the current Iron Man today to and yea he was angry and said he could bring the Inhuman Royal Family to the Ground! BUTTTT I think that was just a burst of Anger, he is still hurting over Rhode's Death and that is not who he really is to do that to them or even to truly believe they did that to the towers.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Thanks for the Advice and Info on Aquaman, it was one I was Not Pulling yet but may now pull just for that story, thanks for that!

So Far, espically after discussion it with some local comic book owners as to the meaning of what DC is getting at with rebirth, I am interested now in the Story and Indeed I am happy about that cause I have always enjoyed DC as well, maybe even longer then Marvel cause of the Kids Shows, but I needed a good Jumping-on point to get me back into it and this was it! Also being caught-up with my Present Marvel Pull List, which is Nearly, Not All, but Nearly EVER Book Marvel is Putting out right helps out too!

Thanks for Your enthusiastic recommendation and liking of Rebirth Frontier, Right Not I am trying out; Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Justice League, Titan, Hal Jordan and The Green Lantern Corps and Green Lanterns! =)
    I think you would really enjoy Aquaman. Strong writing, solid art, good action, political intrigue, great female characters...it might remind you of a certain title the House of Ideas is also shipping .

Niffleheim

I dropped Aquaman with the quickness of Barry Allen after reading issue #2. Absolutely whelmed by Aquaman Rebirth.

It's good to see Lash and his Orollan cohorts back in action. I like my villains being proactive Now Maximus is laying the work to take over and he's doing it with finesse by choosing ppl who have nothing to lose. He didn't seem crazy at all to me --- he just needed pawns to sacrifice themselves for his ultimate goals. Maximus really knows which buttons to press in regards to Lash. He knew he'd love to payback Medusa for beating him in the past. I highly enjoyed this issue and looking forward to the next.

Medusa is no longer on Carol's side --- she might support Ulysses but i think after CW II #4 she thinks differently now that she knows how Ulysses's powers works.
    Last edited by Tofali; 08-04-2016 at 01:32 AM.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Seriously? That doubly hilarious, considering that was the plot of Namor's 2007 mini-series, AND it was drawn by the same artist now on Aquaman -- Phil Briones. LOL!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Tony knew he had this coming except I don't believe he thought his buildings would get blown up. They did try arresting him in the newest issue of SHIELD.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark