Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Thanks for the Advice and Info on Aquaman, it was one I was Not Pulling yet but may now pull just for that story, thanks for that!

So Far, espically after discussion it with some local comic book owners as to the meaning of what DC is getting at with rebirth, I am interested now in the Story and Indeed I am happy about that cause I have always enjoyed DC as well, maybe even longer then Marvel cause of the Kids Shows, but I needed a good Jumping-on point to get me back into it and this was it! Also being caught-up with my Present Marvel Pull List, which is Nearly, Not All, but Nearly EVER Book Marvel is Putting out right helps out too!

Thanks for Your enthusiastic recommendation and liking of Rebirth Frontier, Right Not I am trying out; Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Justice League, Titan, Hal Jordan and The Green Lantern Corps and Green Lanterns! =)

Indeed, that is why it be out of canon and con tray for anything for Captain Marvel to do anything extreme against Medusa and really Tony did expect this and I think in the end, if Carol is TRULY Medusa's fellow Friend in A-Force, she will believe they did not do this attack on Stark Towers.

Also, this for me is not to say anything Negative about Medusa having Diplomatic Immunity, but that is just the way it is and should be. Stark did violate their nation and show they responded back in a way to bring him shame, but not hurt him and Tony Knew he had this coming, so it was the circle that made sense. Also, the part where they would try to pin Medusa with I believe they will not believe She and the Inhuman Nation did it anyways.

I also read the current Iron Man today to and yea he was angry and said he could bring the Inhuman Royal Family to the Ground! BUTTTT I think that was just a burst of Anger, he is still hurting over Rhode's Death and that is not who he really is to do that to them or even to truly believe they did that to the towers.
    But what the Inhumans are doing to his company is out and out war now. If it was confined to humiliating Stark personally, that was one thing. But to now punish all the people around the world is too vindictive to not respond too.
    Last edited by jackolover; 08-04-2016 at 04:35 AM.

While I do not believe it was the intention of the writer, it made me question the value of military strikes against a target as a means of enforcing political power or doctrine vs. the military's actual purpose of destroying a threat outright. It spiraled out of control. To be honest much of what is occurring is a result of Stark's i know best vigilantism being met by Medusa's image need for prestige to be taken seriously as a ruler. As such, with those questionable motivations I wonder if there can be a good end or just bloody fields. If they want to imply Maximus took this into consideration then that would be frighteningly Machiavellian because he orchestrated chaos to a brilliant orderly end in discrediting those in his way. I somehow doubt this gets adequate follow up, as I may be expecting too much from my comic book, but you never know.
    My Monthly Pulls - DC: Waiting for Deathstroke and Vigilante. Marvel: Moon Knight. The Vision, Waiting for Solo. Valiant: Bloodshot Reborn, Ninjak, Divinity III Stalinverse, Bloodshot USA event, Waiting for PSI Lords. Why aren't you reading Valiant and other Indies too?

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    But what the Inhumans are doing to his company is out and out war now. If it was confined to humiliating Stark personally, that was one thing. But to now punish all the people around the world is too vindictive to not respond too.
    But it's was just confined to him. His personal bank accounts, his emails and photos, his car collection. But then Maximos and Lash used the situation in his benefit to attack Stark Tower and put the blame on Medusa and New Attilan.
    As aways, i find this blog review to be very good, specially for fans of the inhumans.
    http://inhumansforever.tumblr.com/po...ilers-spoilers
    Everything Lives!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    But it's was just confined to him. His personal bank accounts, his emails and photos, his car collection. But then Maximos and Lash used the situation in his benefit to attack Stark Tower and put the blame on Medusa and New Attilan.
    As aways, i find this blog review to be very good, specially for fans of the inhumans.
    Exactly. I don't know how this is hard to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    One thing I can definitely agree with this review on is how great Carlos Pacheco's art is. Really, strong, dynamic, art, with awesome character work (Medusa looks so beautiful and regal).

I hope he sticks around the book for the long haul .

I loooooved this issue a lot. I loved Ahura in this, and I love how him having powers and this CEO job has changed his dynamic with his mom. Maximum scheming is always fun, and seeing Lash's Inhuman crew again was good. This one really picked threads from the last 2 years of Inhuman stories and put them all together, all while still being a tie-in to an event. It'll be interesting to see how this all plays how and if Tony responds.

Only gripe: why did Medusa give a reaction at what Lash said. She knows she clearly didn't do it. Why is she shocked by this very false "surprise"? I feel like her reaction would be more of an eye roll if anything...

Mighty Member

Yeah, my biggest issue with a lot of this arc is this setting up Medusa to fall as if she's a bad leader, when none of these actions can rightly be traced back to decisions she has made.

It's just inhuman terrorists and usurpers pining the blame on her.

I mean the only way she could have prevented this is if she ruthlessly executed them so they couldn't do this garbage again, and that's just not Medusa.