Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I see this in DC WIKI... Superman Earth Two.. This information is about the original Superman... The Kingdom Come Superman was not married with Lois... and this man, the original character lost his Lois..

I am surprised for see this open, even more surprising was the title, something impossible... This topic was not created with good intentions...
    Earth-22 Superman was married to Lois Lane, until the Joker killed her.

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard200904 View Post
    Earth-22 Superman was married to Lois Lane, until the Joker killed her.
    OK... I hear about that... but this is the Superman of Earth Two... EARTH 22 superman, have a big S and black in the Symbol..

Earth Two Superman(the original)
    Attachment 38592

Earth 22 Superman:

earth 22 superman.jpg

This images is for the another user... You know this... Little, but exist some differences, the original looks more older..
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-05-2016 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    Don't tell him that, he has every right to love Superman, He's speaking for Nuperman cause he can't speak for himself. I cannot understand WHY people are against New 52 Superman for following the company line by doing something different ans getting hated and killed for it, it's like he died for Barry's sin, Barry started the Flashpoint yet he's alive and well and got off Scott Free. That doesn't seem fair to me.
    I only say this .. You do not like this superman? Forget this character... Stop your suffering. Be happy.. I have given up all their line and another comics, like wonderwoman(I respect her, but not the changes) and flash.. thanks, to rebirth.

I had bad experiences with Superman... The same version(Post crisis superman), has worsened my vision of this character...

DC always wanted this superman? Have continued with this kind of superman in N52 ... I would have continued to ignore Superman(my first idea in N52) and my opinion about him would be better... I had false hopes for return with the previous superman.. Erasing a good superman.

Flash... I started thanks to FLASH(TV program).. now I renounce Flash and Titans.. The 2 different flash, have done this...

I do not need to know anything about manhatan, I leave temporarily any comic when I see signs of this...
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-05-2016 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny Mutie View Post
    Threads like this confuse me. Before Rebirth, all you read on these boards was how terrible New 52 Superman was and how they needed to bring the REAL Superman back. So now they have gotten rid of New 52 Superman and brought the prior one back, and now all you hear about on here is how he is a "fake" Superman and how much people want the "real" (previously hated New 52) Superman back. WTF?!?
    It shouldn't confuse you. They are different groups of fans. Not all fans agree. You will get fans complaining about The New 52 Superman and how much better they liked the pre-Flashpoint Superman. And when they bring back the pre-FP Superman, you will get other fans - different people - complaining because they lost The New 52 Superman, who they preferred all along.

This is what makes horse races, elections, and comic book discussions. There's nothing strange about it.
    Doctor Bifrost

"If Roy G. Bivolo had seen some B&W pencil sketches, his whole life would have turned out differently." http://doctorbifrost.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCrab View Post
    Watching Superman fans who know that SuperDad and SuperJon are the wrong direction for this line, and I know they know because I've seen them basically admit it, circle the wagons and say we're going to love it no matter what and really start hammering on more vocal critics is a little bit disturbing to me.
    Nobody involved here - the SuperDad/SuperJon fans, and the Nuperman fans - really "knows" anything. They just have opinions, which they are all entitled to.

And I don't see many people saying, "we're going to love it no matter what." I see people saying: this is not the direction I hoped they would go in, but I'm going to give it a chance and read the stories because they might be good anyway. And if over a period of months I find I don't like them, I'll stop buying the book for a while, and check in later.
    Doctor Bifrost

"If Roy G. Bivolo had seen some B&W pencil sketches, his whole life would have turned out differently." http://doctorbifrost.blogspot.com/

This book better freakin' happen someday! Cuz from the images I've seen it looks like it could be the cutest thing ever and I need it in my life.

I will wait for you Super Sons no matter how long it takes... *wistfully gazes into the horizon*
    . My Little Pony . ASM: Renew your Vows . Ms Marvel . Generation X . Doom Patrol . Super Man . The Flash . Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps . Trinity . Teen Titans . Super Sons . Mister Miracle . Saga . Paper Girls .

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Speaking as someone who's still pissed they killed off New 52 Superman, even I can see that Superdad is doing well. And when, or if, they ever get back to the New 52 Superman I imagine whatever plans they have for him won't look anything like what we are imagining. Last year I made a joke about the two Supermen meeting each other and the "old" Superman talking about how much cooler the New 52 Superman was than him. What they actually ended up doing is as far removed as I could imagine. We all laughed at the people who said that they are now bringing back the "real" Superman to replace the new one. Turns out that's actually what they ended up doing. So I think it's a bad idea to try to guess what the plans for him are.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    SuperCrab the best option is to FORGET SUPERMAN.... Go to other comics without this character and ignore this... as we ignore comics that do not interest us...
    I understand your point, and people who are paying close attention may notice that I'm starting to post less and less here, and drifting away for days at a time. Eventually, I may not be here at all- like you said. And while I was willing to give the Rebirth Action Comics book a chance issue by issue for the first 2-3 issues just to make sure, that chance is over and I did not buy the last issue. I mean, to some degree, yeah, I'm not going to spend the next decade here wasting my time with what the idiots at DC Comics are trying to pass off as Superman if they still with SuperDad and SuperJon- I'll find other things to do with my time. I'm already finding other things to do with my money.

However, for people to just tell me to go away like the second I stop enjoying what DC Comics is doing, I don't have a right to come here and state my opinion about Superman, who's comics I used to love, is to me wrong. Dissenters shouldn't just have to clear out so everyone can talk about how adorable they think Jon is and how SuperDad should win father of the year and how happy they are that the real Superman is dead. This isn't Soviet Russia where people with dissenting views are supposed to be purged at all costs. I can stay and have my say for as long as I want to. Eventually, I probably won't want to. But right now this still ticks me off. And I still have things to say about it from time to time.

And the more people trash me, the more I want to take a Superboy-Prime kind of attitude with it.

If people were nicer about it, I'd probably be more diplomatic.

BANNED

Damn, half a year and OP is still in the denial stage of grief.

BANNED

I understand your point, and people who are paying close attention may notice that I'm starting to post less and less here, and drifting away for days at a time. Eventually, I may not be here at all- like you said. And while I was willing to give the Rebirth Action Comics book a chance issue by issue for the first 2-3 issues just to make sure, that chance is over and I did not buy the last issue. I mean, to some degree, yeah, I'm not going to spend the next decade here wasting my time with what the idiots at DC Comics are trying to pass off as Superman if they still with SuperDad and SuperJon- I'll find other things to do with my time. I'm already finding other things to do with my money.

However, for people to just tell me to go away like the second I stop enjoying what DC Comics is doing, I don't have a right to come here and state my opinion about Superman, who's comics I used to love, is to me wrong. Dissenters shouldn't just have to clear out so everyone can talk about how adorable they think Jon is and how SuperDad should win father of the year and how happy they are that the real Superman is dead. This isn't Soviet Russia where people with dissenting views are supposed to be purged at all costs. I can stay and have my say for as long as I want to. Eventually, I probably won't want to. But right now this still ticks me off. And I still have things to say about it from time to time.

And the more people trash me, the more I want to take a Superboy-Prime kind of attitude with it.

Goes both ways.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    Goes both ways.
    Yep. And it's rich he acts like he's being victimized because people aren't taking him seriously or rushing to defend him and back him up Yet he's made insulting comments insinuating anyone that dare even likes the idea of Jon or even just doesn't hate him with the same burning passion he does are somehow childish themselves or some kind of hive mind. He acts like people just stating an opinion on his opinion (or more accurately,the way he states his opinion over and over and over and over ad infinitum) are attempting to impose some type of censorship.

He's free to keep throwing a temper tantrum.we are also free to call him on it. That's how it works.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

BANNED

knock it off and then you can see how absurd it is to mourn a fictional character or you could dress up like prime and bust some heads of DC staff which is what superboy prime did. Who knows you may get a black lantern nuperman back

Fantastic Member Man_of_Tomorrow's Avatar

Your hatred for this direction is nearly obsessive. I have noticed you in plenty of forums (here,CV,Bleeding Cool),complaining about this direction.

I don't know what to say. I don't care about changing your mind, but with your complains you don't harm DC in any way. You just mess the day of us who enjoy the direction.

As I said one time.. you do not visit ComicVine... in that place there is nothing of diplomacy... This is the opposite.

I'm not telling you to go away the second you stop liking it, I'm telling you after you've ranted on about it for the past few days. Jon is here to stay.
    If it annoys you that much just go read some Valiant comics
    Last edited by Vericc; 08-06-2016 at 06:00 AM. Reason: To promote valiant comics ;)