BANNED

Default A question about Batman rebirth collected editions

I just checked out the amazon for Batman Rebirth vol. 1 and only found a TPB for a collected edition... no HC... so i'm really affraid Batman and Detective Comics will be released in TPB format first instead of HC... is this true ? if this is true i will have to wait for Hard Cover collected edition... :/ cause i don't like to buy Batman and Detective Comics as TPB.

All the Rebirth series will be released in paperback first. Presumably, the bestselling series will also get hardcover deluxe editions at some point later, but that's up in the air.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post
    All the Rebirth series will be released in paperback first. Presumably, the bestselling series will also get hardcover deluxe editions at some point later, but that's up in the air.
    damn it DC... you did it... now i have to wait who knows how long to get my Batman Hard Cover collected editions... the wait... :/

I WILL NOT BUY TPBs !!! (In the crazy angry voice of Zod when he said ''I will find him !'' in MOS movie lol)
    Last edited by Batarang; 08-04-2016 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post
    That's...weird. Usually hardcovers are released first right (at least during the new 52). Do you think this is a way to get more people to buy them with a lower price point than a hardcover? Or is it simply that they don't know which books are popular enough yet to deserve hardcovers?

You don't have to wait for anything. You choose to.
    "yeah, chum, the devil you say, bunkie" - claremont

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SicariiDC View Post
    You don't have to wait for anything. You choose to.
    I have to... you don't understand, i'm addicted to HC... lol i need my Batman and Detective Comics as HCs... or i can't find peace... so because of this i have to drop Batman and Detective Comics titles in Rebirth for who knows how long... until they release them as HCs... i hate DC's new approach to collected editions everytime a reboot or relauch happens... :/
    Last edited by Batarang; 08-05-2016 at 08:00 AM.