Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

I liked her in JL TAS. She was pretty tough and dangerous and evil... there wasn't a length that she would go if she believed it was right...
    Last edited by Batarang; 08-18-2016 at 01:17 PM.

It isn't mentioned much, but I also really liked her run in the pages of Eclipso.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ultradav View Post
    It isn't mentioned much, but I also really liked her run in the pages of Eclipso.
    For good reason, IMO

Her characterization was excellent, agreed, but her tactics were beyond stupid ("Lets attack a guy vulnerable to sunlight at night! He'll never see it coming!"), and resulted in the deaths of some truly excellent characters in amazingly pathetic ways. Creeper and Wildcat II killed off-panel (brutally, just to increase the creep factor), Manhunter dying because of a weapons jam, Dr. Midnite just freakin' letting herself get killed...

Even wiped from canon, it still leaves a bad taste.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    To each their own. I never cared for Arrow's Waller because she combined Silver Age over the top solutions to problems that really didn't need it. She would have blown up an entire passenger plane to kill one person, destroyed an entire city to kill supersoldiers (without knowing the source) and used her own people as homing beacons for missiles...just because?
    I get your point but she seems to fit in with a lot of other people in Arrow. If Arrow had comic covers, villains of the season would be striking a pose and making a very silver age utterance like
    "Once I control Star City then the the world is mine!"

If Arrow was a proper modern dark and gritty series it aspires to be then the bad guys would remember they have guns and just shoot the random populace coming to save Oliver every other season ending, and he would have to save himself.

Favorite Waller cover and its not even the Squad.

JLU was my intro to Amanda and I liked her there.

Niffleheim

from Who's Who Update '88 Vol. 4 (November 1988):

so is Waller set to continue in Suicide Squad 2 or the next DCEU related movie?