Super Moderator

Default LOOK: Spidey Gets A New Costume in "Spider-Man/Deadpool" #8

Peter Parker has been hard at work, expanding his alter-ego's wardrobe with a hi-tech new look.

Full article here.

That looks like the Black Widow symbol on his hand?

Incredible Member steeplejack2112's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leach View Post
    That looks like the Black Widow symbol on his hand?
    I saw that as well. I love the costume, but did he borrow it from Natasha?

BANNED

It is awesome! Much better change than the current suit he's wearing in ASM! I hope that he adopts it.

Incredible Member steeplejack2112's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    It is awesome! Much better change than the current suit he's wearing in ASM! I hope that he adopts it.
    Ugh! Anything would be better than that nonsense.

BANNED

the costume makes him look like a protege of batman. he should rename himself as tarantula

Spectacular Member

It's probably a new stealth costume to replace the one Kaine took.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LexValentine View Post
    He actually rebuilt the Stealth Armor sometime ago. When we see Peter's Horizon Labs workspace in Amazing 698 (where unbeknownst to us readers until the confrontation with "Doctor Octopus," Otto is taking stock of Peter's life), there is a Stealth Armor among the stored Spider-Man costumes. In Amazing V3 17 or 18, the arc with Ghost attacking Parker Industries in the employ of Tiberius Stone, Clayton "Clash" Cole dons the Stealth Armor as a means of helping Spider-Man fight Ghost while keeping his identity secret so that he won't be seen violating the conditions of his parole, incorporating his own sonic tech into the Stealth Armor (since the secondary function of the Stealth Armor is shielding against sound-based attacks).
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Well, if Black Widow ever gets spider-powers (for example in a redux of "Spider-Island"), this costume could be perfect for her.

Anyway, I don't blame Peter for being at a murderous mood against Deadpool. I mean, after a guy you started to trust one day shoot you in the head and kills you, then resurrects you only to shoot you again in the head and kill you again, and then he resurrects you once more, wouldn't you be in a murderous mood? Honestly, I wouldn't say nothing if Spider-Man decides to tear Deadpool apart, limb by limb, after this.

Quote Originally Posted by LexValentine View Post
    Well he had already replaced it since Clash used it last volume when helping fight Ghost. This one might be an upgraded model though is it just me or does it make him look like Black Scarlet Spider?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Well, if Black Widow ever gets spider-powers (for example in a redux of "Spider-Island"), this costume could be perfect for her.

Anyway, I don't blame Peter for being at a murderous mood against Deadpool. I mean, after a guy you started to trust one day shoot you in the head and kills you, then resurrects you only to shoot you again in the head and kill you again, and then he resurrects you once more, wouldn't you be in a murderous mood? Honestly, I wouldn't say nothing if Spider-Man decides to tear Deadpool apart, limb by limb, after this.
    And that won't even kill Deadpool, so Peter can do that without actually committing murder. Unquestionably graphic and brutal, but yeah, Wade would have that coming for being an idiot who doesn't know how to double-check his prospective employers when they give him targets to make sure he isn't getting B.S.'d into killing an innocent person.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Spectacular Member

Welcome back Scarlet Spider !! You sure took your sweet time getting back to 616 Kaine but now that you're back......I....wait....THAT'S PETER?????

God DANG IT !!!

Incredible Member Highland Chicken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nitake92 View Post
    Welcome back Scarlet Spider !! You sure took your sweet time getting back to 616 Kaine but now that you're back......I....wait....THAT'S PETER?????

God DANG IT !!!
    Pretty much my raction
    "I can talk to spiders"
    - Kaine Parker

BANNED

It's basically the black costume with red instead of white and some black widow symbols on the palms. Still cool, I guess.