Amazing Member

Question Wasteland by Oni Press

How was this title?
    It looks good from what I have seen but I am just looking for the opinions of folks who have read it.
    Thanks.

I thought it was decent. Not sure if I would recommend that kind of financial commitment (60 issues) on something that was less than spectacular, though.
    Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.

Mighty Member

i have to disagree. I just finished this a few months back, and although the art left a little to be desired, it was one of the best post-apocalyptic stories I've read. The world-building was really impressive, especially if you take the time to read the "walking the dust" prose contents that are included.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    i have to disagree. I just finished this a few months back, and although the art left a little to be desired, it was one of the best post-apocalyptic stories I've read. The world-building was really impressive, especially if you take the time to read the "walking the dust" prose contents that are included.
    Is that in the first tpb?

Mighty Member

Not sure about the trades as i have the hcs, but they're included in the back of each of those from the corresponding issues.

Amazing Member

thanks. I should have them Saturday.