Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogvampire View Post
    Well I hope they don't, since I still buy comics from them.

But yeah, it totally sucks that Mega Man was cancel.
    Isn't Mega Man just on hiatus until the new cartoon comes out? Or was that just speculation? But yeah, Archie has been fucking up everything that isn't part of their main line reboot.
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by armlessphelan View Post
    Isn't Mega Man just on hiatus until the new cartoon comes out? Or was that just speculation? But yeah, Archie has been fucking up everything that isn't part of their main line reboot.
    I actually have no idea on Mega Man, I hope its just a hiatus. Thats the first time that I heard that.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shadow panther View Post
    I hope Archie goes under, Screw them for canceling Mega Man

That's a very petty reason to wish ill fortune on an entire company. Also Megaman isn't cancled, it's just on an extended hiatus.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogvampire View Post
    I actually have no idea on Mega Man, I hope its just a hiatus. Thats the first time that I heard that.
    It's definitely a hiatus. http://comicsalliance.com/mega-man-5...ons-interview/ I think the "waiting for the new cartoon" part is what's speculation. I've seen it floated around on a few different comic forums. I wish Archie gave more love to the Action line. Sonic is still a hot property and the reboot was pretty decent in terms of quality, as far as I'm concerned.

Spectacular Member

Ian Flynn pretty much confirmed this as well. Capcom wanted it on paused until the new cartoon came out, for better property control. They are probably seeing what happened with the Sonic comic and using that as a good motivation to keep a tighter leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajikaru View Post
    Ian Flynn pretty much confirmed this as well. Capcom wanted it on paused until the new cartoon came out, for better property control. They are probably seeing what happened with the Sonic comic and using that as a good motivation to keep a tighter leash.
    Yeah. The Sonic comic is a MESS behind the scenes. Which is a shame because it's still a top quality product.