Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
Well I don't know what a Troia is so I look it up on Google and Google Translate told me its Pig in Italian so i don't like that name so how about she goes by Myth because of her connection to the Titans of Myth and theres so many origins to her that shes even a myth to her fellow heroes and many villains. I also like Sparkle or Light Angel as an counterpart to Dark Angel
.... Myth sounds like someone trying to say "Miss" with a lisp or something.... Besides, it's problematic for other reasons too. To me Sparkle and Light Angel sound like My Little Ponies... ^_^

I watched a docu on the mythical Troy, and in the area where people think it mught be, the population pronounced "Trojan" like "troy-an" with the soft "j". so I can see where "Troia" came from...... and my take on the Italian translation? Couldn't care less, as that's not where her name came from.

But personally I'd prefer her name be Darkstar, although I know that has it's own issues (apart from having two "star" names in the family... well three with Redstar -- if he still exists...lol)