Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Fury makes no sense for Donna. It doesn't reflect her character or abilities in any way. I think it's too late to give her a new codename. She's fine just being Donna Troy.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    Fury fits Artemis better but I'm still holding out hope for Lyta Trevor.

There's nothing wrong with Donna Troy, sometimes less is more and simplicity is best. No other name on this thread sounds better, let sleeping dogs lie.

I'm more concerned about her being one of The Batman Who Laughs infected and how she's been made evil so many times that this one might stick.
    Donna's more likely to get killed off than remain evil permanently. With the exception of Supergirl, Gordon and Shazam, I fear that everyone infected by BWL is getting killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    Fury fits Artemis better but I'm still holding out hope for Lyta Trevor.

There's nothing wrong with Donna Troy, sometimes less is more and simplicity is best. No other name on this thread sounds better, let sleeping dogs lie.

I'm more concerned about her being one of The Batman Who Laughs infected and how she's been made evil so many times that this one might stick.
    Wasn't the most recent Fury Lyta Milton? (Daughter of Circe and Ares) *looks it up* nope, that Lyta never used Fury.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Wasn't the most recent Fury Lyta Milton? (Daughter of Circe and Ares) *looks it up* nope, that Lyta never used Fury.
    I don't think the name has been used since Earth 2 Donna.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Revolution
    Avenger
    Danger
    Victory
    Cholera

Something simple...
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 09-09-2019 at 10:16 PM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Suprema is a Marvel Supervillainess. Olympian is a male superhero. Why would she use one of the others?

There's actually a backstory behind why she's called Troia. It's the name Rhea gave her as part of making her a Titan Seed. What reason is there for Donna Troy to use any of those other names?
    Whatever story written to give the reason, I suppose.
    Suprema was the original name for Wonder Woman
    Olympia is not Olympian... and it would be pretty easy to write a story for this.

Any explanation for Troia is retconned... and Troia is just BAD.

She could also be Wondergirl... one word... instead of Wonder Girl.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    Revolution
    Avenger
    Danger
    Victory
    Cholera

Something simple...
    Victory works and I could see Amazon Avenger (or TITAN)

But Cholera is widely known as a deadly intestinal disease... so unless she's getting a new deadly and gross power set....
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    Victory works and I could see Amazon Avenger (or TITAN)

But Cholera is widely known as a deadly intestinal disease... so unless she's getting a new deadly and gross power set....
    That should have been Chimera. My Kindle Fire often changes words that I type into nonsense substitutes.

I would also like to offer ROAR as in, "I am woman...hear me roar...", from Helen Reddy's feminist anthem.I

Roar
    Revolution
    Avenger
    Danger
    Victory
    Chimera
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 09-11-2019 at 02:44 PM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    Whatever story written to give the reason, I suppose.
    Suprema was the original name for Wonder Woman
    Olympia is not Olympian... and it would be pretty easy to write a story for this.

Any explanation for Troia is retconned... and Troia is just BAD.

She could also be Wondergirl... one word... instead of Wonder Girl.
    That list had both Olympia AND Olympian. Olympia is a CSA member in Crisis on Two Earths.

Well, she's gonna be Deathbringer as long as this event is going on....

https://www.cbr.com/donna-troy-death...ughs-infected/
    Richard Alexander

Maybe Donna could adopt a "good" version of the code-name like Starbringer or Lightbringer.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Fury makes no sense for Donna. It doesn't reflect her character or abilities in any way. I think it's too late to give her a new codename. She's fine just being Donna Troy.
    she has never worn a mask she doesnt need any kind of codename, as if people dont know WW is diana

Yhis shouldnt be so hard. She needs a codename thats an adult evolution of Wonder Girl...

Without calling her Wonder Woman'.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by donnafan View Post
    Maybe Donna could adopt a "good" version of the code-name like Starbringer or Lightbringer.
    "Lifebringer" could be a cool codename.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Wildstar...starts with a 'w'.