Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

I would either choose Lodestar or Darkstar.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I would either choose Lodestar or Darkstar.
    Darkstar is a super team name. It's used by a lot of people, including Kate Spencer.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Yeah it is already taken; by her.
    Her age does not matter. When she started out she was age appropriate for the name, that's what matters.
    I like Troia for Donna.

Cassie is currently using Wonder Girl.
    Last edited by marhawkman; 08-18-2019 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I would either choose Lodestar.
    Donna doesn't deserve to be called a lode--be it a load, a lodestar or a loded diper.

Donna deserves a heroic name that befits her mantle at this point in time. Sadly, Donna is way past "Wonder Girl" these days. The correct name is so hard to find. It still escapes us.
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 08-18-2019 at 10:41 AM.

I say again, just call her Donna Troy. It's way cooler than Wonder Girl or any other code name she could get. Really, she's one of those characters whose name sounds so good she doesn't need a code name.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    I like Troia for Donna.

Cassie is currently using Wonder Girl.
    I prefer it flipped. Donna as Wonder Girl, Cassie as Troia.

Name her Roar...as in, "I am woman--hear me roar, ..in numbers too great to ignore...", from Helen Reddy's song.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

BANNED
    Themyscira, Wundagore Mountain, Talok VIII

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    HEAR ME OUT...

Miss Wonder or Ms Wonder

It could start out as a flip comeback by Donna (something along the lines of bad guy says "You don't even have a name? What do we even call you? Wonder???' to which Donna replies something like "it's Miss/ Ms Wonder, to you [PUNCH])

...like Janet... Miss Jackson if you're nasty.

I mean, it's worked for Miss Martian, Miss America, Ms Marvel
    I actually like this.
    A lot.
    Seriuously. I do.

There is another thread where they mention "Cardinal" as a name for a character......I denied it for that character and also asked "and not for Donna Troy, either!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I alway thought that was a cheap code name. Imagine if the would have named Niightwing "Graysono" or Arsenal "Harpero". It just sound silly to me.
    This is why I think it's a better name for Cassie.

Miss Wonder or Ms Wonder
    Too derivative. Too much of copying Diana and not being unique or distinctive or something that just Donna. It's still sidekick name (if there's already someone with "Wonder", and there is). It'd be like Dick calling himself "Mr. Bat."

I alway thought that was a cheap code name. Imagine if the would have named Niightwing "Graysono" or Arsenal "Harpero". It just sound silly to me.
    Agree.

I say again, just call her Donna Troy. It's way cooler than Wonder Girl or any other code name she could get. Really, she's one of those characters whose name sounds so good she doesn't need a code name.
    But I like secret identities.

Donna deserves a heroic name that befits her mantle at this point in time. Sadly, Donna is way past "Wonder Girl" these days. The correct name is so hard to find. It still escapes us.
    I agree.

I prefer it flipped. Donna as Wonder Girl, Cassie as Troia.
    Problem: why would Cassie use that name? Donna used it because it was the name given to her as part of the Titan Seed story. Cassie has literally no reason to use that name at all.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Donna Troy is perfect why break what aint broken
    she don't wear a mask

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Problem: why would Cassie use that name? Donna used it because it was the name given to her as part of the Titan Seed story. Cassie has literally no reason to use that name at all.
    The reason I don't want Donna to use it, as another user points out, is it's just basically her last name. There's no point in a hero/villain having an alter ego if it's just basically their regular name.

I don't think Cassie really needs a reason to use it though. There are other heroes who have chosen their names without having much of a reason to do so. Cassie could take it out of respect for Donna, as both of them have acted as Wonder Girl.

It gets tricky for me when characters don't canonically use more than one name, but I do my best.

The reason I don't want Donna to use it, as another user points out, is it's just basically her last name. There's no point in a hero/villain having an alter ego if it's just basically their regular name.

I don't think Cassie really needs a reason to use it though. There are other heroes who have chosen their names without having much of a reason to do so. Cassie could take it out of respect for Donna, as both of them have acted as Wonder Girl.

It gets tricky for me when characters don't canonically use more than one name, but I do my best.
    Yeah, Cassie has only used two code names: Wonder Girl and Wonder Woman(in some possible future stories).

Thing with Troia is that it really isn't a codename. It's actually Donna's Titan name. Cassie... is a demi-goddess, not a demi-Titan.

I can't visualize anyone other than Donna using the name Troia unless they had the Titan-seed power of Troia.

Since she's outgrown Wonder Girl, I prefer Troia. It's simple and classy.
    While Miss Wonder is kind of cheesy, I don't hate it.