Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    "Lifebringer" could be a cool codename.
    Bad news. It’s Deathbringer instead.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    Oops. I was late.

Just read the news. I'll be very surprised, if Donna doesn't go by 'Warbringer', after this crossover event wraps.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

for those who hate the name "Troia" because it's basically her last name.... they just gave Tim Drake a new codename.... and it's "Drake"

....which on top of everything else stupid about that, it's basically a male duck. And we all thought robins were scary....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    Just read the news. I'll be very surprised, if Donna doesn't go by 'Warbringer', after this crossover event wraps.
    Eh, wouldn't be the worst codename in the world. It's far from great, and it's a little "edgy for the sake of it" but it's vaguely Amazon-ish and fitting for Donna's warrior background so.....sure, Warbringer would be acceptable.

I'd still rather have her become the Harbinger of the Multiverse again (Harbinger of the Metaverse, to tie into Doomsday Clock's take on the cosmology?) but I like Warbringer more than Troia, which is just a unnecessary adjustment of her real name. If you go by Troia, you might as well just go by Troy and use your real name.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by wonder39 View Post
    for those who hate the name "Troia" because it's basically her last name.... they just gave Tim Drake a new codename.... and it's "Drake"

....which on top of everything else stupid about that, it's basically a male duck. And we all thought robins were scary....lol
    It fits with the robin code-name though.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    It fits with the robin code-name though.
    It’s test the intelligence of anyone who only know him as a civiallian

Point well acquitted. "Run, Trigon! Run--i-iit's...it's DRAKE!"
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Mighty Member

Maybe they'll go the Seinfeld route and refer to him as "The Drake".

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I was saying coming out of the Infected storyline.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    Wildstar...starts with a 'w'.
    YES. This is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I was saying coming out of the Infected storyline.
    Yeah sorry. I saw the rest of the conversation after I posted.

We already have Dark Star and Wildfire, Wildstar is also one of the "why"? group.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    We already have Dark Star and Wildfire, Wildstar is also one of the "why"? group.
    Firestar
    Starfire
    Batman
    Man-Bat
    Wildcat

and on and on...

Why? Well, why not? She needs a name. And Wildstar is available, unique, sounds cool and superheroey, starts with =W=, incorporates the word 'star' (which is very 'wonder') and it goes perfectly with her contemporaries, Tempest, Nightwing, and Arsenal.

Extraordinary Member

Firestar
    Starfire
    Batman
    Man-Bat
    Wildcat

and on and on...

Why? Well, why not? She needs a name. And Wildstar is available, unique, sounds cool and superheroey, starts with =W=, incorporates the word 'star' (which is very 'wonder') and it goes perfectly with her contemporaries, Tempest, Nightwing, and Arsenal.
    Its too late, Titans is as mainstram as it gets and she going just as Donna Troy, I dont Mind Troia if she needs a code name, but not much point in pushing it