Super Moderator

Default The Greatest Superman/Supergirl Team-Ups of All-Time

As Kara Zor-El prepares to team up with her cousin, Superman, in "Supergirl" Season 2, CBR revisits their greatest DC Comics team-ups.

Full article here.

Spectacular Member

Nice piece. I’d say a huge omission is DC Comics Presents #28 by Len Wein and Jim Starlin, part of the debut story for Warworld and Mongul and a great showcase for the differences between the approaches of the cousins.
    How ironic (choke)

DC_AllStar

Quote Originally Posted by Mart View Post
    Nice piece. I’d say a huge omission is DC Comics Presents #28 by Len Wein and Jim Starlin, part of the debut story for Warworld and Mongul and a great showcase for the differences between the approaches of the cousins.
    This is a great suggestion; it definitely deserves to be in the top 10.

Fantastic Member

Great list and good choice for number one. One thing about Supergirl's confrontation with the Anti-Monitor: she destroyed his armor and may even have been able to defeat him if not for her being distracted (I think by Dr. Light coming to help her when Kara wanted her to get Superman to safety).

Some really good Supergirl stories were from the time when she regularly went into the future to adventure with the Legion and romance Brainiac. I kind of miss those slightly more innocent times I'm talking here about the 1980s, around the time the Legion met Darkseid and gave that villain a new lease on life. In fact, another Supergirl/Superboy teamup that would work here is when the two Kryptonians take on Darkseid at the end of the "Great Darkness" saga.

All-New Member

Makes me think, Linda Lee might come back with all the trickery that's happening to the timeline. Maybe DC can get Peter David to write that story.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

How'd they even get away with that Mighty Maid story? LMAO.