Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fantastic Member AdvanceBushido's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    Possibly. It's all comes down to whether Wanda could keep her disoriented enough to prevent her from doing that.
    I looked at some of the scenes with Wanda and noticed that she grabs them telekinetically and than releases them in the general direction she wants to go. As long as Enchantress is released she can than teleport. The matches what she did in the movie. The Croc grabbed her threw her and she teleported.

Another possible avenue of attack I just thought of for Wanda is telekintecially snatching her heart out and squeezing it.
    I can definitely see that happening to a weaken Enchantress. But I'm just not clear if her heart is in her chest or not. I don't remember how her heart got free towards the end or if it had been free from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    True, which is why I suggested shrinking as an opening gambit. While they'd still retain the same amount of physical strength as demonstrated by Scott, they'd be easier to be thrown around and hurt by various people's attacks.
    If it gets decided that they can be shrunken I can see that as definite way to defeat them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophicles View Post
    Did Enchantress show any form of psychic defenses?

Wanda was able to very easily mess with the minds of each of the Avengers. Even a alien-god like Thor.

She could just trap Enchantress in some sort of psychic trance or illusion and then proceed to telekineticallly rip her limps/organs out.
    She did the very same thing to squad. So it's either she has no defense or she doesn't. But whatever gets decided has to be extended to Wanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    She is able to telekinetically juggle dozens of cars, slow down a speeding train, as well as (depending on how you interpret the scene), push Vision hundreds, if not, thousands of feet into the ground. She is also able to hold up the roof of an aircraft hangar. I think she'll be able to knock around Incubus just fine.
    I give you that but it was more like grab cars, direct the direction and than gravity. At times it was pretty slow. If wasn't the roof of the hanger but a air traffic control tower, just the observation part of the tower. She was struggling and was easily distracted by high pitched frequency. So if she can pick Incubus up Enchantress could easily teleport behind her or goon(s) and attack her and that's the end of that.

It is NOT a perfect fit for Civil War, because Ant Man shrinking organic matter incorrectly (i.e. without the suit) is fatal. Nobody, save for Black Panther, in that particular fight wanted to really hurt anyone.
    OOooOO... So I could see that as option but I'm not quite sure if their makeup would even be considered organic. In order for something to be organic it has to living or contain carbon. In order for something to be considered living it has to perform the 8 functions of life. But we also have inorganic matter within us. So I'm not exactly sure if it depends on the subject being more organic. Because I'm pretty sure we are more organic than inorganic.

Again, Vision is Thor level. He effortlessly tanks thrown fuel trucks, hits from giant man, being pushed hundreds (thousands?) of feet into the ground. A glancing blow from the Mind Gem outright shaves through the armor of War Machine. He's a robot, with the Mind Gem, so doubtful mind tricks will work. There is *nothing* they can do to Vision, while he can simply blast them with the Mind Gem with abandon.
    I'm not so sure on that. I haven't seen much of his feats that suggest that. I don't remember him getting hit but hitting giant man like a ball. The mind gem itself hasn't had many feats at all. I think like one or two. If he was momentarily disorganized by the elocution shock form Hawkeye's arrows. I just don't see a consistent showing with him.
    Last edited by AdvanceBushido; 08-10-2016 at 10:22 PM.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

Vision EASILY solos this for his team. Like, literally, EASILY. He's just on a different tier to Enchantress and Incubus and they can literally do nothing to him.

The other team's fight could go either way, depending on a variety of factors like Scarlet Witch's shielding, the team's ability to shake off the visions as easily as the Suicide Squad did when they WEREN'T bloodlusted, Scott Lang going giant etc.

BANNED

I don't see Enchantress doing anything to Vision. Theoretically she could being a sorceress and all that but she lacks the feats.

I don't know why she thought it was a good idea to attack the squad with goddamn knives when she just TKed their weapons away after like it was nothing.

I just assumed she was being super-arrogant.

She has that nifty teleportation that could pose a problem if she's smart about it.

Fantastic Member AdvanceBushido's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FinalHeaven View Post
    I don't see Enchantress doing anything to Vision. Theoretically she could being a sorceress and all that but she lacks the feats.
    Its been awhile but I can't recall Vision having much screen time in any of the movies nor exhibiting any time feats that rendered him invincible. He was detained by electrocution, there was no magic need there. He fighting not knowing the full extent of gem in his head. Feats that I believe have yet to put him abover Iron Man and far from Thor or Hulk.

I don't know why she thought it was a good idea to attack the squad with goddamn knives when she just TKed their weapons away after like it was nothing.

I just assumed she was being super-arrogant.
    Yea, she was. It was the same hubris that ultimately became her downfall.

She has that nifty teleportation that could pose a problem if she's smart about it.
    Yea, she is. She did throughout most of the fight.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.