Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default "Ghost Rider" Roars Back to Comics in New Ongoing Series

Co-creator Felipe Smith will return to pen Robbie Reyes' new adventures, with Danilo Beyruth on interior art and Tradd Moore proving back-up stories.

Full article here.

Screeching

I'm very pleased about that.

Fantastic Member

Nice! I was hoping the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. announcement would lead to this as well.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    Co-creator Felipe Smith will return to pen Robbie Reyes' new adventures, with Danilo Beyruth on interior art and Tradd Moore proving back-up stories.

Full article here.
    I was unimpressed with All-New Ghost Rider book before the Secret Wars and I considered a bit weak the Ghost Riders tie-in from Secret Wars when it has potential to be something better.

For me, the real Ghost Rider is Danny Ketch but Johnny Blaze was great too being the original one.

Yeah, with the Agents of SHIELD announcement it seemed pretty likely that we'd be seeing a new Ghost Rider series starring Robbie sooner rather then later .

Does make me curious what Johnny is up to though...

I enjoyed Reyes storyline pre-secret wars so I'll likely be getting this. This tell everyone who was complaining about the October releases that there are more books to be announced.
    Last edited by Child of the Past; 08-09-2016 at 10:30 AM.

Yeah!!! Totally awesome to see Robbie is back

As much as I would love to see Ketch back as GR as he is the one I grew up with, I'm still really happy we are getting a Ghost Rider series again.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Ah, a Marvel book I can get behind! Danilo S. Beyruth's art was pretty good on that Deadpool & Hawkeye Christmas story from the Gwenpool special. Not a bad team overall. I hope to check it out.

So this brings my Marvel reading total to Ms. Marvel and Ghost Rider. That's good.

Niffleheim

I love this.

Laura will appear in this book? Well then consider me very interested
    "This is me being reasonable"

I've been waiting for Robbie Reyes to come back since Secret Wars so I'm definitely picking this up.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Amazing Member

Default THE non-conformist bub !

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    I was unimpressed with All-New Ghost Rider book before the Secret Wars and I considered a bit weak the Ghost Riders tie-in from Secret Wars when it has potential to be something better.

For me, the real Ghost Rider is Danny Ketch but Johnny Blaze was great too being the original one.
    Agreed for me Danny ketch breathed so much originality into the Ghostriders history and story hell most the things that people liked about the current crop of riders came from the Danny Ketch Ghost rider ! Originaly ghostrider -Blaze that is didnt wear the black leather or the spikes no that was Ketch the Classic weapon the flaming chain that was Ketch as well even the aspect of the Flaming wheels on a non flaming vehical was from Ketch and if you red the finale to the Dan Ketch/Noble Kale story well then .......then you truly know witch Ghostrider was the most POwerFuLL !~WoRD
    Last edited by matevenados; 08-09-2016 at 10:20 AM. Reason: spelling error

Would Robbie have dealt with Zarathos?
    Pull List: Currently Empty