Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Fraction was actually the one that corrected the Irma thing, she was named Mindee after Morrison's run, likely in New X-Men/Academy X.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post

At that moment Celeste learned what love was.
    I really like that Eva and the Cuckoos are becoming so close. I'm sure Eva is hot enough to join their clique lol.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

I feel the Cuckoos are awesome, ambitious Telepaths like their mom, without all the baggage she has. They're interactions are cool and can be funny at times, so that's a plus. They went from being the Mean Girls to the Rebels, following their mom out of the JGS not out of pity and dislike of Quire, but because they know what's right.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    I really like that Eva and the Cuckoos are becoming so close. I'm sure Eva is hot enough to join their clique lol.
    is she willing to become a vegan?

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Fraction was actually the one that corrected the Irma thing, she was named Mindee after Morrison's run, likely in New X-Men/Academy X.
    Thank you for that info. I couldn't remember which name came first.

I was a bit resistant to the hair colour changes at first because I liked them as a rather creepy trio who disconcerted people with their telepathic hive mind, but I've really enjoyed seeing them start to emerge more as individuals.

I wonder if Bendis did the hair thing to write them as individuals or if he's trying to model things like X-Men The End

Really hope that Irma doesn't go the Mohawk route next.

is she willing to become a vegan?

What is this from?
    Hold my Annihilus- Johnny Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    I need Phoebe and Jeen in one panel with both sporting their red hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who wore it best
    I believe that would be Jeen.

But yes, if someone could put both in one panel that would rock.

Quote Originally Posted by elgrey View Post
    I always think there is a disconnect between the way Scott sees his relationship with the girls - seeing himself as their sort of stepfather because he was dating their sort of mother - and the way they see him as this hot guy Emma was banging whom they found rather attractive themselves.
    I was thinking about how they seem attached to Cyclops. I wonder if it's because as clones of Emma Frost, they're "hardwired" to be attracted to the same type of guy Emma was/is attracted to.

I wonder if Bendis did the hair thing to write them as individuals or if he's trying to model things like X-Men The End

Really hope that Irma doesn't go the Mohawk route next.
    Yeah please no more Mohawks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    I feel the Cuckoos are awesome, ambitious Telepaths like their mom, without all the baggage she has. They're interactions are cool and can be funny at times, so that's a plus. They went from being the Mean Girls to the Rebels, following their mom out of the JGS not out of pity and dislike of Quire, but because they know what's right.
    They are like 3 young Emmas, right? Complete with rebel nature and loyalty to Scott Summers!

Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    They are like 3 young Emmas, right? Complete with rebel nature and loyalty to Scott Summers!
    Yes! and they have both a hive mind AND unique personalities for when the hive mind gets boring
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Quote Originally Posted by Wedge Antilles View Post
    I was thinking about how they seem attached to Cyclops. I wonder if it's because as clones of Emma Frost, they're "hardwired" to be attracted to the same type of guy Emma was/is attracted to.
    That does make sense, as they're genetically Emma. They also had her non-platonic thoughts about Scott in their heads which might have influenced how they saw him as well, even when they were going through their 'love and boys are stupid' phase.

They definitely seemed to have moved on from thinking love was stupid during Fraction's Uncanny run. (It's just a pity the art is so plastic-looking when Cassaday made them so much more vivid and interesting.)

That does make sense, as they're genetically Emma. They also had her non-platonic thoughts about Scott in their heads which might have influenced how they saw him as well, even when they were going through their 'love and boys are stupid' phase.

They definitely seemed to have moved on from thinking love was stupid during Fraction's Uncanny run. (It's just a pity the art is so plastic-looking when Cassaday made them so much more vivid and interesting.)

Their babies would be wonderful O.o

Before her TP manifesting, Emma was a social outcast who's constantly bullied by her peers, and the Cuckoos seem exactly like those who bullied and tattled on poor students like teen!Emma without TP at school… interesting!
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

BANNED

Heh. I love those little comedic narration asides.