Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    I didn't mind the reveal that the Cuckoos were genetically connected to Frost but I MUCH preferred the idea that they were clones (despite having Emma's "cosmetically enhanced" looks naturally) rather than daughters from eggs harvested from Emma during one of her coma periods or whatever the came up with for Warsong.
    Left me with the big question...who was the male component used to create them then? And cloning seemed much more the Weapons Plus program's style...
    I think it would be cool if each Cuckoo had a different 'father' for their male component (which would likely not be 50% anyways considering that the attempt is to duplicate/perfect Emma).

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I think it would be cool if each Cuckoo had a different 'father' for their male component (which would likely not be 50% anyways considering that the attempt is to duplicate/perfect Emma).
    They cant hae different fathers considering they are identical to each other

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They cant hae different fathers considering they are identical to each other
    They are test tube babies designed by a sentient virus, I think nearly anything is possible. They may only have 10-25% DNA from the male donor, anything from them might be supressed by design until the phlebotinum is applied, real world limitations don't need to apply in comics.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    The more you look the more you see slight differences in how they hold themselves and their attitude on their faces

BANNED

Their body posture suggests the one on the left is superego Sophie and the one on the right is id Phoebe.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Given that they are a result of the Weapon Plus program I think it's more than possible that Emma is both parents.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Here's a story of a lovely lady...who was bringing up three very lovely girls
    All of them had hair of gold like their mother

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Here's a story of a lovely lady...who was bringing up three very lovely girls
    All of them had hair of gold like their mother
    Ahahaha! That is too funny.

Can you say, "Esme, Esme, Esme!"

I have found this of the Sisters using their tp and their diamond form .. at the same time!!

Last edited by darkalamator; 12-20-2017 at 12:34 PM.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Btw shouldn´t their family name be Frost? Emma is her only known parent so IMHO it makes sense they wear her family name.. Esme Frost, Sophie Frost, Phoebe Frost, Mindee Frost, Celeste Frost)

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Btw shouldn´t their family name be Frost? Emma is her only known parent so IMHO it makes sense they wear her family name.. Esme Frost, Sophie Frost, Phoebe Frost, Mindee Frost, Celeste Frost)
    Emma never adopted them so no. They dont really claim her as family either. I think they are fine as just the Cuckoos

Well actually a story where they end up claiming the Frost name would make sense and would be interesting to read

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Well actually a story where they end up claiming the Frost name would make sense and would be interesting to read
    I dont disagree. Marvel dropped the ball for not tying them closer after the Warsong revelations