Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

What happened there was that originally they had not taken into account Phoebe's new hair color and then they recolored it at the last minute. Sadly, editorial lets a lot of that stuff slip these days.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    What happened there was that originally they had not taken into account Phoebe's new hair color and then they recolored it at the last minute. Sadly, editorial lets a lot of that stuff slip these days.
    Or they mixed up the dialogue. Before the hair color change was easier to place the lines, nobody would notice if you get that wrong. LoL

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnaFrost01 View Post
    Yeah exactly my thought when I saw that preview "Why is Celeste's hair is red?" and "Phoebe dye already came out? She get blond again in the middle of the battle?" LOL

Attachment 5196

guess they only get Mindee's hair color right now.
    They have it right here, so I guess they did just mess up the hair color.
    Mindee = black
    Celeste = blonde
    Phoebe = Red
    As shown in this scan

In my head canon, I like to imagine they didn't dye their hair (Except for mindee, because they seem to always get her right), they're just using telepathic suggestion, so when it's off, it's just that they messed up and changed color :P
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    They have it right here, so I guess they did just mess up the hair color.
    Mindee = black
    Celeste = blonde
    Phoebe = Red
    As shown in this scan

In my head canon, I like to imagine they didn't dye their hair (Except for mindee, because they seem to always get her right), they're just using telepathic suggestion, so when it's off, it's just that they messed up and changed color :P
    Funny that since Mindee dyed her hair every colorist get that right is just Phoebe's that they often forget that she dyed her hair red or now mixed her up with Celeste. Maybe because Mindee also has a different hair cut then her sister is easier to remember.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Maybe Phoebe needs to get a different hair style too.

It would be most saddening if they have Phoebe and Celeste get mixed up since they're pretty different personality wise.

Phoebe is also huge fan of a certain redhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Maybe Phoebe needs to get a different hair style too.

It would be most saddening if they have Phoebe and Celeste get mixed up since they're pretty different personality wise.

Phoebe is also huge fan of a certain redhead.
    But that was exactly what happened in the ANXM #29 preview they mixed up Celeste and Phoebe color hair so you have the blond Cuckoo saying "I Think Jean has it"

Quote Originally Posted by AnaFrost01 View Post
    But that was exactly what happened in the ANXM #29 preview they mixed up Celeste and Phoebe color hair so you have the blond Cuckoo saying "I Think Jean has it"
    Hopefully its fixed.

Though they didn't fix those issues where they got the hair wrong for Tempus.... Celeste now can say she has something in common with Tempus and they can bond over how people keep forgetting how they wear their hair.

How would you describe their personalities?
    With Bendis I only know that Celeste is like the bitch and maybe that Mindee is the naive one(?). How were they before Bendis?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas View Post
    With Bendis I only know that Celeste is like the bitch and maybe that Mindee is the naive one(?). How were they before Bendis?
    All technically one, talking in unison and whatnot. Except in stories that were based on them like Warsong
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    It would be cool if that were true. Let's say they all get knocked unconscious, and all appear blonde again. The comedy would be of pretty good quality.

And... I think this image from Messiah Complex is a cool one.

Last edited by Wedge Antilles; 07-03-2014 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas View Post
    Before getting in Uncanny X-Men they weren't that much developed as individuals. Though I don't agree with how Bendis is handling X-23 currently he has done a lot more for the three Stepford Cuckoo's than what has been done for them throughout their entire history. Which he wasn't so afraid to use Rachel Summers though.

Now they're pretty distinctive.

Celeste is domineering, kinda bitchy, loves to smack talk, hates a certain redhead and is the most like Emma. I chalk it off that Celeste is deep down a mommy's girl and still remembers what Emma went through at the school in the past. Anyway, despite her bitchiness Celeste has a heart of gold as she simply wants to stay close to her sisters and agreed to keep such a big secret for Tempus without asking for anything in return. Celeste also seems to be the over-protective type with how she's sticking to Tempus like glue nowadays after reading her mind about what Tempus went through.

Phoebe, when she isn't with the hive mind, seems more fun loving and actually likes a certain redhead.

Mindee seems to be a risk taker, wants to be independent and smack talks differently from Celeste. She's also attracted to different guys/girls than Celeste and Phoebe as she's attracted to Triage.
    Last edited by Sardorim; 07-04-2014 at 08:59 AM.

I have to admit that although I don't like how Bendis writes Emma and Laura, he's at list doing well for the Cuckoos giving some voice for the girls has individuals, and I'm liking it so far.

Celeste is domineering, kinda bitchy, loves to smack talk, hates a certain redhead and is the most like Emma. I chalk it off that Celeste is deep down a mommy's girl and still remembers what Emma went through at the school in the past. Anyway, despite her bitchiness Celeste has a heart of gold as she simply wants to stay close to her sisters and agreed to keep such a big secret for Tempus without asking for anything in return. Celeste also seems to be the over-protective type with how she's sticking to Tempus like glue nowadays after reading her mind about what Tempus went through.

Phoebe, when she isn't with the hive mind, seems more fun loving and actually likes a certain redhead.

Mindee seems to be a risk taker, wants to be independent and smack talks differently from Celeste. She's also attracted to different guys/girls than Celeste and Phoebe as she's attracted to Triage.
    I root for Phoebe. She's such an open-minded wild card (Maybe I should dye my hair red?)

In order from most Heroic to Villian

Sophie, Celeste, Irma, Phoebe, Esme.

In Warsong Celeste was the one who became a White Phoenix cause she was emotionally compatible with the Phoenix Force. Phoebe was the power hungry one.

But I suppose Bendis transplanted Phoebe's personality into Celeste and vice versa.

So now the order is SPICE

Sophie Phoebe, Irma, Celeste Esme.

Celeste doesn't seem power hungry here, she seems like that she hates change and likes things as they were. Phoebe being power hungry and a bit crazy still would be hilarious and fitting because she's the most ditzy out of the sisters and fun loving.

If Celeste was power hungry than I believe that she would have manipulated Tempus or forced a favor out of her after learning her secret.