Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

I'm new here and I figured I'd bump this thread. I really miss Exiles Mimic and wish they would bring him back or show some further development to 616 Mimic. Let's hope the movie popularity is enough to get Blink/Exiles back. I figure with all the stuff that's happened to the time stream lately it would be a good time for them to reappear.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnome View Post
    I'm new here and I figured I'd bump this thread. I really miss Exiles Mimic and wish they would bring him back or show some further development to 616 Mimic. Let's hope the movie popularity is enough to get Blink/Exiles back. I figure with all the stuff that's happened to the time stream lately it would be a good time for them to reappear.
    That would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Zartan's Brother View Post
    Or one who met the original Brotherhood? Speed, Magnetism, leaping, chaos magic, and illusion casting would be one hell of a power set.
    That would be epic!

Commission Mimic - Exiles Wolverine, Angel, Colossus...oh my.... - Jim Califiore

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece...40&GSub=101823

MIMIC by Anthony Castrillo X-Men Archives Sketch Card

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece...998&GSub=30790

X-Man of the day: MIMIC. by NelsonHernandez

http://nelsonhernandez.deviantart.co...IMIC-451236742

Or one who met the original Brotherhood? Speed, Magnetism, leaping, chaos magic, and illusion casting would be one hell of a power set.

Definitely!

Custom Marvel Universe Dark X-Men and X-Men Mimic

Ares has been released in the new Avengers Infinite line and eventually Emma Frost will too.

If only they could complete the Dark X-Men team with a Dark Beast, Omega, and Mimic with a three-pack or individually in the Avenger Infinite line as well.

or

An Exiles three-pack with Blink, Morph, and Mimic.
    Last edited by MIMIC616; 06-30-2014 at 06:29 PM.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

I loved this guy as a Dark Xmen, I don't usually like to cross these teams but I think he would make a better Avenger than Sunspot and Cannonball.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    I loved this guy as a Dark Xmen, I don't usually like to cross these teams but I think he would make a better Avenger than Sunspot and Cannonball.
    He's not nearly so tied into the X-franchise as more regular X-folk or New Mutants, so that might be a good place for him. Usually characters with his sort of power, like the Super-Adaptoid or Amazo or the Composite Superman, are villains, so it's fun to see someone with powers like that as a good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    He's not nearly so tied into the X-franchise as more regular X-folk or New Mutants, so that might be a good place for him. Usually characters with his sort of power, like the Super-Adaptoid or Amazo or the Composite Superman, are villains, so it's fun to see someone with powers like that as a good guy.
    Well the Xmen would never give up Rouge full time and NOBODY want's Hope Summers in their comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    He would be awesome on the Avengers, they have plenty of room.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post

I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by MIMIC616 View Post

I agree!

Very Cool it's like adding the O5 with none of their issues and sense he would be around fewer mutants it would help Mimic keep his head clear.

I spent more time thinking about this than I probably should have and the idea of a Mimic with the Brotherhood's powers has a lot of potential. If approached with as much strategy for picking his powers as Exiles Mimic approached his, I think Sabretooth's claws, senses, and healing factor, Magneto's flight and magnetism, Unus' forcefields, Blob's durability and gravity control, and Toad's agility would make for a pretty formidable opponent.
    "I just came out to have a good time and I'm feeling very attacked right now"

You know Mimic would be the ultimate spy if he absorbed Professor X and Mystique. He could download someone's memories with his TP and then mimic their powers while shapeshifting into them.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider