http://xmen-battle-of-the-atom-mobil...risoner)_Mimic

This is sooooo cool!

Cannonlockes-collection Custom Mimic Statue

http://www.statuemarvels.com/f92/can...ion-27652.html

Top ten x-men that haven't been on the big screen yet

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/05/...en-yet-1447206

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by MIMIC616 View Post
    X-Men Days of Future Past is coming out tomorrow/tonight and I was think...

Exiles: The Movie!

Plot involves Exiles v1 Issues # 1-4

We have one possible two Exiles Members in Days of Future Past, Blink and Warpath (the same actor could play as Thunderbird).

They could cast new X-Men actors as the alternate reality X-Men and have the comic book costumes for the Trail of the Phoenix.

I don't think an Exiles movie is the way to go. One of the great things about the series was the worlds that they visited and the pace that it maintained compared with a lot of the 616 comics at the time. I think a Netflix series consisting of 45 min episodes would be better. It would essentially be X-Men, Sliders and Quantum Leap, 13-14 times a year .

I think every 1 issue story and two parter could be used to structure the script for one episode, with the 3 parter making a 2 part episode.

The first series would be:

1) #1-2 (feature length 70 mins episode) [Have to give Magnus a bit more screen time after all]
    2) #3-4
    3) #5-6
    3) #7
    5) #11
    6 & 7) #8-10
    8) #12-13
    9) #14-15
    10) #16
    11) #17
    12) #18-19
    !3 & 14) #20-22

I moved #11 up before #8 because I think it would work better a "new" story rather than a "flashback" immediately after T-Bird's death (we would already have that in #16 (episode 10) anyway).

So the first Season would be the Exiles being formed and told that one day they will go home and end with one of the them actually going home (as far as we know ).

You could actually get about 5 seasons out of the first 100 issues (even if the final half of Season 5 would be Claremont's run *shivering*).

So what does everyone think?

Cannonlockes-collection Custom Mimic Statue

http://www.statuemarvels.com/f92/can...ion-27652.html
    Beautiful. Perhaps the perfect X-Men line-up. Some may argue the absence of Rogue, Psylocke or Gambit, but I'm perfectly fine with this line-up (you'd just have to decide for a Jean Grey).

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by CRankin12 View Post
    I don't think an Exiles movie is the way to go. One of the great things about the series was the worlds that they visited and the pace that it maintained compared with a lot of the 616 comics at the time. I think a Netflix series consisting of 45 min episodes would be better. It would essentially be X-Men, Sliders and Quantum Leap, 13-14 times a year .

I think every 1 issue story and two parter could be used to structure the script for one episode, with the 3 parter making a 2 part episode.

The first series would be:

1) #1-2 (feature length 70 mins episode) [Have to give Magnus a bit more screen time after all]
    2) #3-4
    3) #5-6
    3) #7
    5) #11
    6 & 7) #8-10
    8) #12-13
    9) #14-15
    10) #16
    11) #17
    12) #18-19
    !3 & 14) #20-22

I moved #11 up before #8 because I think it would work better a "new" story rather than a "flashback" immediately after T-Bird's death (we would already have that in #16 (episode 10) anyway).

So the first Season would be the Exiles being formed and told that one day they will go home and end with one of the them actually going home (as far as we know ).

You could actually get about 5 seasons out of the first 100 issues (even if the final half of Season 5 would be Claremont's run *shivering*).

So what does everyone think?
    I can't throw money at the screen fast enough!

That would be amazing!

Blink, would be the point of focus.
    Mimic, the hero slowly losing his hope to return home.
    Nocturne, the break out star. (Got to love the daughter of Nightcrawler!)
    Morph, the heart of the group.
    Thunderbird, the gentle Horseman of War until its too late.
    Magnus - Hey look we have Magneto and Rogue's child, there is no way they would kill that character off...

Maybe for a replacement character of Magnus instead of Heather, you could put a new character to keep them all guessing where it would go.

Custom X-Men Mimic Minimate

MARVEL'S FEBRUARY 2015 SOLICITATIONS

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=57162

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE INCREDIBLE HULK VOL. 9 HC
    Written by STEVE ENGLEHART with ARCHIE GOODWIN, ROY THOMAS, STEVE GERBER & CHRIS CLAREMONT
    Penciled by HERB TRIMPE
    Cover by HERB TRIMPE
    Artist Herb Trimpe is joined by writer Steve Englehart for another Hulk-sized Marvel Masterworks edition! But first, a trip to Counter-Earth, where Hulk confronts his most-hated enemy: Bruce Banner! Add in the Rhino and the Abomination, and the action and drama can’t be contained! Then, Hulk heads for Canada where the X-Men’s Mimic returns, and the Wendigo makes his first appearance! And Hulk’s travels will take him both over land and undersea until he returns to the United States to unleash his vengeance on General Thunderbolt Ross! When the malevolent M.O.D.O.K. mutates Betty Ross into the Harpy, Hulk must save her — even if she’s now married to Glenn Talbot — in an adventure that ends like every Hulk story ought to: with the green goliath battling giant monsters! Collecting INCREDIBLE HULK (1968) #157-170.
    304 PGS./Rated T …$75.00
    ISBN: 978-0-7851-9194-0
    MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE INCREDIBLE HULK VOL. 9 HC — VARIANT EDITION VOL. 218 (DM ONLY)
    304 PGS./Rated T …$75.00
    ISBN: 978-0-7851-9195-7

Mimic's "Death" - Incredible Hulk v2 161

All-New Member

I can't throw money at the screen fast enough!

That would be amazing!

Blink, would be the point of focus.
    Mimic, the hero slowly losing his hope to return home.
    Nocturne, the break out star. (Got to love the daughter of Nightcrawler!)
    Morph, the heart of the group.
    Thunderbird, the gentle Horseman of War until its too late.
    Magnus - Hey look we have Magneto and Rogue's child, there is no way they would kill that character off...

Maybe for a replacement character of Magnus instead of Heather, you could put a new character to keep them all guessing where it would go.

Not a bad idea to mix it up. But I would like to see the overall series arc play out though, even with different characters. E.g. have Season 2 be about the fall of Weapon X, Season 3 about the Timebreakers, Season 4 would be the World Tour (although they might need to pad that out with a couple more worlds to make it a full season (personally I would love a trip to the Ultimate Universe and Marvel Zombieverse).

Not to nit-pick but Heather replaced T-Bird. Sunfire replaced Magnus

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I like the Exiles Mimic better than the 616 version. The 616 version just looks to much like Angel most of the time now. I liked that Exiles Mimic could hold five powers period and could change them as needed and not always have the original X-Men's power sets like the 616 version does. It made for a more interesting character in my eyes. Him having to decided if it was worth it to drop one power to pick up a different on in certain situations.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I like the Exiles Mimic better than the 616 version. The 616 version just looks to much like Angel most of the time now. I liked that Exiles Mimic could hold five powers period and could change them as needed and not always have the original X-Men's power sets like the 616 version does. It made for a more interesting character in my eyes. Him having to decided if it was worth it to drop one power to pick up a different on in certain situations.
    I agree. Loved Exlies Mimic and I loved the way his powers worked. The half strenght of the user was also very good addition. I really wish marvel would bring him back.

Marcus TO New Warriors Justice and X-Men Mimic 2014

Digital Justice and X-Men Mimic 2014

I added some paint.

All-New Member

Digital Justice and X-Men Mimic 2014

I added some paint.
    I always thought Justice's character design always reminded me of Cal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie019 View Post
    I always thought Justice's character design always reminded me of Cal.
    Very similar designs. Gambit has that headband look too.