View Poll Results: Which is your Favorite?

Voters
142. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bruce x Dick

57 40.14%
  • Dick x Damian

53 37.32%
  • Bruce x Tim

20 14.08%
  • Bruce x Jason

3 2.11%
  • Bruce x Steph

2 1.41%
  • Bruce x Damian

5 3.52%
  • Bruce x Carrie

2 1.41%
  • Jean Paul x Tim

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Well, Dick Grayson was known for dressing up as a girl.

Leading to some epic fanfics! http://gabzilla-z.tumblr.com/post/82...regret-nothing
    http://archiveofourown.org/works/249113/chapters/385037
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/5061088
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

I've voted Dick and Damian but Bruce and Dick are also legendary

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Too many for me to list but I'd like to see contrasting ones honestly. Surprise me with a few, like how would Damian handle Cassandra or Babs or Tim, where would Jason draw the line with Steph or even Helena? How would Dick manage someone like Duke or even Jason as a partner, would Helena be able to work along side someone like Kate or Betty? Can Cassandra deal well with Dick, or would Dick be a sweet heart and try to protect her? For that matter how does Dick deal with Steph? There's a lot there to explore! All needs to be explored in some form or another.

Actually a Spoiler and Red hood partnership would be fun to see in action. Jason probably would be protective of Steph but also give her enough room to make mistakes and if anyone can get Jason to play nice it probably would be Steph or Cassandra. (Although knowing the luck of the draw somehow that would turn into a Shipping situation.)
    Last edited by Darkspellmaster; 08-31-2016 at 01:09 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Actually a Spoiler and Red hood partnership would be fun to see in action. Jason probably would be protective of Steph but also give her enough room to make mistakes and if anyone can get Jason to play nice it probably would be Steph or Cassandra.
    As long as the writers don't come up with a better role for Jason in the Batfamily team ups than making his partner look better I'm not really thrilled about any team of him with other characters.

Although knowing the luck of the draw somehow that would turn into a Shipping situation.
    I wouldn't mind shipping Jason and Cass (if they still manage to make Jason look bad ass in that combo) but I'm really against shipping him with any major love interests of Dick or Tim (or Bruce).

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    As long as the writers don't come up with a better role for Jason in the Batfamily team ups than making his partner look better I'm not really thrilled about any team of him with other characters.

I wouldn't mind shipping Jason and Cass (if they still manage to make Jason look bad ass in that combo) but I'm really against shipping him with any major love interests of Dick or Tim (or Bruce).
    Lol, that faint Talia reference

Too many for me to list but I'd like to see contrasting ones honestly. Surprise me with a few, like how would Damian handle Cassandra or Babs or Tim, where would Jason draw the line with Steph or even Helena? How would Dick manage someone like Duke or even Jason as a partner, would Helena be able to work along side someone like Kate or Betty? Can Cassandra deal well with Dick, or would Dick be a sweet heart and try to protect her? For that matter how does Dick deal with Steph? There's a lot there to explore! All needs to be explored in some form or another.

Actually a Spoiler and Red hood partnership would be fun to see in action. Jason probably would be protective of Steph but also give her enough room to make mistakes and if anyone can get Jason to play nice it probably would be Steph or Cassandra. (Although knowing the luck of the draw somehow that would turn into a Shipping situation.)
    Hmmm, now that you bring it up I wouldn't mind seeing some of those combos explored.

Bruce and Dick.
    Last edited by Batmaniac; 09-02-2016 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Bruce & Dick > Dick & Damian >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the rest.
    This is the only choice.

Turns out there was similar thread to this from 2014:
    And for this thread, poll results currently show the top vote-getters are:
    Bruce x Dick = 36 votes
    Dick x Damian = 27 votes
    Bruce x Tim = 12 votes

All other choices have two votes or less.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Bruce & Dick > Dick & Damian >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the rest.
    This is the correct answer in my books.

Bruce and Dick are legendary. Bruce was the brooding teacher. Dick was the optimist

Dick and Damian: I love their chemistry. The roles were reversed. We had the optimistic Batman and a darker Robin

Current results for this thread show:
    Bruce x Dick = 38 votes (+ 2)
    Dick x Damian = 29 votes (+ 2)
    Bruce x Tim = 13 votes (+ 1)

All other choices have two votes or less.

----------------------------------
    Meanwhile, in the Favorite Dynamic Duo thread, they've got:
    Dick and Damian = 39 votes
    Bruce and Dick = 31 votes
    Bruce and Tim = 11 votes
    Bruce and Damian = 6 votes

And "Other" is also at six votes.

Fantastic Member

Bruce and Dick, without question. The original Dynamic Duo is one of, if not the most iconic pairing in superhero history. The other options don't compare.

I wish we could get a "Year One", "Long Halloween"-esque story that features these two in their heydays fighting crime together.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheBatman View Post
    Bruce and Dick, without question. The original Dynamic Duo is one of, if not the most iconic pairing in superhero history. The other options don't compare.

I wish we could get a "Year One", "Long Halloween"-esque story that features these two in their heydays fighting crime together.
    I'd really like that, too. I revisit those in my big trades collection quite often. Just good reads.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBatman View Post
    . . . I wish we could get a "Year One", "Long Halloween"-esque story that features these two in their heydays fighting crime together.
    Problem is, could we all agree on who would be the right creative team for such a product? Having a story written by Tom King and depicting young Dick in the New52+ version of his Robin costume might not be something people would really enjoy.

How well did Robin: Year One from 2000 meet your request?

Dick x Damian
    A formal Robin becoming The Batman and helping his young brother to find his way into being a hero.
    I like them so they take my vote. But Bruce and Dick will always have a place in my fav too