BANNED

Default Some help with korvac

I am seeking out modern images of Korvac in the context of Guardians of the Galaxy stories, preferably wherein he resembles his light/energy form. Can anyone give me any suggestions please.

As a tangent to that does anyone know if the korvac who appears in the Secret Wars mini-series 'The Korvac Saga' is the mainstream version of the character (i.e. the one who appeared in the original Shooter 'Korvac Saga' from the Avengers)?

Mighty Member

It may have been, it may not have been the Shooter Korvac. (I would guess that it was, based on Korvac showing up right before "Secret Wars". But, it really does not matter. The "Secret Wars" tie-in is worth reading either way.)

A lot of Korvac images in Avengers Academy though.
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

BANNED

Before Avengers Academy, there was an appearance in the 90's Captain America run. Nothing else since.