Default Barnes & Noble Make Mine Marvel Sampler: Mosaic

Just in case this flies under the radar, the intro to Mosaic has dropped.
    Last edited by Iconic; 08-10-2016 at 08:00 AM.

How'd I miss this? Thanks for the heads up!
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Thoroughly enjoyed this issue. Can't wait for the main series, just hope they don't go overboard with the basketball cheesiness.
    Last edited by BrocketyBrock; 08-10-2016 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrocketyBrock View Post
    Thoroughly enjoyed this issue. Can't wait for the main series, just hope they don't overboard with the basketball cheesiness.
    Agreed.

It was very Agents of Shield-y. Not that thats bad. Just wasn't expecting it, but I guess it was a good move to sync up with characters that new comic readers would be very familiar with. I'm very curious to see where they take this character. Art was GREAT.

Is this Barnes and Noble book something that will be reprinted in the regular series, or is the only way to get this now in the TPB (assuming it will be included)?

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    Is this Barnes and Noble book something that will be reprinted in the regular series, or is the only way to get this now in the TPB (assuming it will be included)?
    Only time will tell. Hopefully, though. There's no reason not to unless it's really just a one-shot rather than an origin story.