Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default First Official "Assassin's Creed" Trailer and Poster Debut

In addition to the trailer, a gorgeous new poster debuted as well, which hearkens back to the original "Assassin's Creed" video game.

Full article here.

Few things got me worried but the free running and action looked amazing and very assassin's creed like.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I've never played the game, but this looks interesting.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Mighty Member

I'm getting the same vibe off this trailer as I did off of the "Prince of Persia" trailers, that this is going to be extremely mediocre.

Well, action looks like it'll be good. Not sure about the rest. Unfortunately, having good actors doesn't always been having a good film.

I didn't realize it was releasing this year, we should be getting an influx of media soon, which will hopefully give us more to go off of.

Movie based on video games have usually been terrible. Then again, movies based on comics used to have that same problem. It only takes one successful movie to start a trend. Maybe Assassins Creed can be that movie. This isn't like Super Mario Brothers. The game itself already had a very cinematic feel. And with a big name like Michael Fassbender on board, this might just be the start of a new trend.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

What the heck did they do to the Animus? It's now just a crane that picks people up ?

At least the free-running sequences look straight out of the game. I wonder if Eagle Vision will make it in?

It feels like the Assassin costume could use some more white in it.

I was expecting they'd close out on the "nothing is true, everything is permitted" phrase...

BANNED

Hollywood has had a bad record of adapting video games into movies. The only ones I like is Tomb Raider 1 & 2 and The Resident Evil Movie Series and even those movies barely made it. So I'm not really that hopeful for this movie.
    Last edited by AkiraTheFighter24; 05-12-2016 at 11:28 AM.

Not bad, gotta give it a second viewing but it looks better than expected, not by much but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    What the heck did they do to the Animus? It's now just a crane that picks people up ?

At least the free-running sequences look straight out of the game. I wonder if Eagle Vision will make it in?

It feels like the Assassin costume could use some more white in it.

I was expecting they'd close out on the "nothing is true, everything is permitted" phrase...
    Yeah, the thing that raises a brow for me is the change they've made to the animus. Talk about sending money where you don't need to.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Yeah, the thing that raises a brow for me is the change they've made to the animus. Talk about sending money where you don't need to.
    That and the Desmond stand in being executed worry me. Either abstergo had him railroaded or hes not a good guy. Then the animus looks like some hightech motion ride.

Spanish inquisition and all the action seem like they could be good, still not sure why they didnt use Etzio. For me hes a top 5 charatcer in all of video games. The franchise is very story driven as is, and even the bad games have storys better then your average game. So im very optimistic

BANNED

Never played the game and this didn't do much to make me think I'll see the movie.

BANNED

as a HUGE fan of Assassin's Creed video game series this movie has alot of potential. Only disappointment is there won't be another game this year as i got used to the year round releases.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Well, they probably thought scenes of a dude in a bed werent going to be that fun.

The real issue is why are they not wearing white!

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewBatman82 View Post
    as a HUGE fan of Assassin's Creed video game series this movie has alot of potential. Only disappointment is there won't be another game this year as i got used to the year round releases.
    But the quality was being hurt. Ever since AC revalations there been a decline in quality. Still better then most games, and Black Flag was a great pirate game they shoe horned Assassin's and Templars into it felt like. Unity was one that could used more time the game was broken. Syndicate was an improvement but still felt like somethint was missing. Mostly a great character, liked jacob and evie but they werent even as good as Edward, let alonr Etzio. Plus the next game is suppose to be so massive it put previous games to shame. In terms of map size. Im also sad there wont be an Arkham game this year but then again those werent really meant to be annual. Happened once cause WB montreal made one, had hoped they had another coming this year but i guess not.