View Poll Results: Which Image comic was your favourite this week?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Birthright #18

4 23.53%
  • Black Monday Murders #1

11 64.71%
  • Elephantmen #72

1 5.88%
  • Ringside #6

0 0%
  • Spread #15

1 5.88%
  • Symmetry #6

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spectacular Member

Black Monday Murders was amazing. It's like the sequel to Nightly News I always wanted.

I don't really get people saying he only does the same kind of thing. As pointed out above, he has many different styles. I mean, Manhattan Projects is completely different in tone, style, and pacing than Black Monday Murders. Secret was pretty different than a lot of his work too.

Spectacular Member

i just finished reading it ! I'm so hooked on this book i so love the the substance of this comic book and can't wait to see where the story leads within the next issue . the storyline is intense , dark and mysterious ! can't wait to buy the next issue .

Spectacular Member

This comic book is really dope it really mixes the occult with money which they say is the root of all evil ! I love the way the story is structured from the beginning to the end.

The book really gets you hooked from the first few pages till the end ! It's mysterious , violent , dark unsettling and intense . It feels like doctor strange meets a dark tone of Sherlock homes. , this book really made me use my mind in the sense of every time I flicked the pages I had more questions to ask ... Leaving me with so many questions as what is going to Happen next ?
    This book incorporates occult , magic , mystery , death , and more ! It reminds of a very much darker tone of the current comic book being Black Magick which I'm currently collecting and loving . The art work of Black Monday murders really compliments the tone of the writing of the book and brings it to life , I really can't wait for the second issue to come out !

Wow - Black Monday Murders was great, so much to read, not used to spend that amount of time reading a comic, brilliant stuff.

Spectacular Member

I really liked that it actually took a few minutes to read Black Monday Murders. There is quite a bit of information in that one double issue. A bunch of people are going to hate it because you actually have to read the book, it's not a decompressed picture book with a couple lines here or there. So few people really try to incorporate other media and documents into comics, but when it is done well, it really adds some other depth to back stories.