• an average comic book.

0 0%
  • a bad comic book.

3 7.14%
  • a terrible comic book.

1 2.38%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Vision Issue #10 Spoilers

It's a black hole. Step in and you will be spoiled as to one of the great mysteries of our universe. Namely, what happened in this comic book.

Well, we find Vision playing with the lighter gifted to him by Captain America alone in the dark. To me it's like a game of to be or not to be inspired by plucking flower petals as in she loves me or loves me not. Of course you can guess what's going on behind those mechanical eyes.

What is just?

The whole family is grieving and they are locked up under house arrest with an actual electrical damage field around the home while Victor is...

Watching Vision's wife break down is increasingly hard to bare this issue…

I would be ready to inflict serious harm off that alone in his shoes.

Watching Viv pray to god…

Vision's guilt at not being there to spend time with his boy. Before he died…

Let's be honest. This is a grimly depressing issue with no funny one liners or quotes to share.

Was anyone surprised when he broke the field and flew into the sky toward the looming confrontation?

There is a God but not souls for robots, aye?

Seeing the utter misery with Vision and his family I was actually offended by Tony and Thor Jane at play. No sweat off their backs. Nothing wrong anywhere... pfft.

It leaves me wanting the next issue now but it served its purpose within the arc. I miss the purple box narrative that had been building tension since issue one but we are at the point from which reflection was made and it's all ready to burst across the pages next month.

So what did you think? Love, hate, details you enjoyed? Want to talk over? Be forward. I want to know.

And for everyone reading the issue, no matter how you feel vote in the poll. It's all good to disagree. Vote your opinion, conscience... Nothing personal in it. I am trying to make sure we give a fair take.
    Last edited by Inhuman X; 08-10-2016 at 02:26 PM.
    My Monthly Pulls - DC: Waiting for Deathstroke and Vigilante. Marvel: Moon Knight. The Vision, Waiting for Solo. Valiant: Bloodshot Reborn, Ninjak, Divinity III Stalinverse, Bloodshot USA event, Waiting for PSI Lords. Why aren't you reading Valiant and other Indies too?

I am actually disturbed that the poll got so many votes yet so few thread comments in so short a time... What's going on out there?
    My Monthly Pulls - DC: Waiting for Deathstroke and Vigilante. Marvel: Moon Knight. The Vision, Waiting for Solo. Valiant: Bloodshot Reborn, Ninjak, Divinity III Stalinverse, Bloodshot USA event, Waiting for PSI Lords. Why aren't you reading Valiant and other Indies too?

Mighty Member

Ain't read it yet. Looking forward to it though.
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Not much of a speaker today after reading ANXm 12.

But this comic. Man its just depressing. The fallout and the attempts of normality. Virginia's violent stutter, Vivian's attempt of Faith(Would synthezoids/androids/robotkind make a theology) and finally Vision just reminiscing on what he missed and then the suit up and breaking the barrier.

Next month is gonna be rough.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Spectacular Member

Post The Vision #10

issue 10 of The vision came out today and boy was it good !! I'm really enjoying reading this current run of The vision its a very dark , twisted , unsettling , intense comic book . i really enjoy the intensity in the way the story is written to the illustration of the book it really goes with the tone of the writing . it really shows the really dark side of the vision and what he is willing to do in the name of love . i really recommend this book to everyone , if your reading this comic book or not i would love to hear your thoughts on it i can't wait for the next issue to come out .

Incredible Member SplinteringHeart's Avatar

Totally agree "Nerdz"..and so do a lot of people...Vision is so good, clever and weird....such a shame it's coming to an end...enjoy the next 2 issues..

Best Wishes

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Not much of a speaker today after reading ANXm 12.

But this comic. Man its just depressing. The fallout and the attempts of normality. Virginia's violent stutter, Vivian's attempt of Faith(Would synthezoids/androids/robotkind make a theology) and finally Vision just reminiscing on what he missed and then the suit up and breaking the barrier.

Next month is gonna be rough.
    I actually couldn't read ANXM #12 as it struck me wrong in many ways but that's a differing thread. I can see how it would rip the tongue out for X fans.

I agree. Next month was set up with this issue and I am expecting all kinds of fallout. I am just hoping we don't see them push the reset button but rather build off what is happening here.

I acknowledge it was a heavy issue. I am surprised its got two bad comic votes though as I normally don't see many of those for comics I get behind in a forum. (to each their own.)
    Last edited by Inhuman X; 08-10-2016 at 05:56 PM.

I was in tears the whole issue. This entire run is God tier stuff. King's most recent Batman issue showed signs of becoming just as good.

"I wish God were real... I wish my son had a soul..." stop kicking my emotions in the balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Inhuman X View Post
    I am surprised its got two bad comic votes though as I normally don't see many of those for comics I get behind in a forum. (to each their own.)
    King even acknowledged in the end that the format of this issue would likely be off-putting to many for never leaving the house. Many people, myself included, hate decompression in comics, but writers like King can justify it.
    Last edited by Ragdoll; 08-10-2016 at 08:32 PM.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Every trip.. Classic run in the making....
    #MagnetoWasRight

I am actually disturbed that the poll got so many votes yet so few thread comments in so short a time... What's going on out there?
    Well its very hard to say anything about it. Its a very sad tale that will not have (at least I don't see it) a happy ending.

BANNED

I wonder who will take out the vision and whether he will be dismantled or his memory erased or taken prisoner or deactivated

This was heartbreaking. Marvel's really losing out with King moving to DC. I'm trying to guess how this will end with Vision and Viv appearing in books after this is over and I can't make the connection.

This will definitely become one of the series I refer to when people ask me to recommend books for starting comics.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Well its very hard to say anything about it. Its a very sad tale that will not have (at least I don't see it) a happy ending.
    I am actually afraid this series is just a simulation ran in Visions head and that he will only make Viv in the end as a result of it.

BANNED

This is a truly superior book that raises a lot of important questions regarding sentience, artificial intelligence and explorations of spirituality juxtaposed against a backdrop of technology run amuck.

Heady stuff well worth the price of admission.

I am actually afraid this series is just a simulation ran in Visions head and that he will only make Viv in the end as a result of it.
    ...I hope not. I wan this to be real.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.