Default POLYGON: "Wonder Woman's Newest Adventure Was Ten Years in the Making"

In the meantime, thanks to Amazonian immortality and an island paradise that provides them with all the resources they could need, the Amazons have elevated every science to a fine art — to the point where their technology is almost unrecognizable as "tech."

"It’s not knowledge that is passed on generation to generation," Scott emphasized, "they’re just building their collective knowledge, because they were all there."
    http://www.polygon.com/comics/2016/8...source=twitter
    Author of the Instant New York Times bestselling novel, The Prophets, from G.P. Putnman's Sons.

BANNED

Nicola is a goddess

"I felt it was important that — for Diana — that she isn’t just every other superhero guy’s girlfriend at some point. Because that’s a little insulting to her. It doesn’t really serve her terribly well, and it doesn’t really serve any of the traditional love interests of any of these characters." Characters like Lois Lane, for example.

"Greg was saying to me ‘Steve Trevor is a little bit Steve Rogers [aka Captain America].’ They’re of the same generation, they’re of the same era, traditionally. They’re good guys looking for a cause, and finding a modern version of that is providing Diana with a good guy that is completely and utterly unthreatened by her ability. Because he’ll just think that she’s awesome, because she is. And she’ll just think that he’s awesome because he is. And the fact that there’s an incredible power difference and genetic difference between them is irrelevant."
    I couldn’t help but point out that the Steve Trevor she and Rucka have shown readers in the first few issues of Wonder Woman was already breaking the conventions of characters with similarly masculine, action-hero-type backgrounds by being depicted as loving and emotionally vulnerable — and by being depicted as shirtless and naked quite a bit.

"Oh good!" she responded, after I made it clear that I was not complaining in the slightest. "I love drawing him shirtless and naked, and there will be more of it."
    I can't wait for more shirtless and naked trevor

Quote Originally Posted by Tayswift View Post
    Nicola is a goddess

I can't wait for more shirtless and naked trevor
    I could read an entire issue of naked Trevor...

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Natamaxxx View Post
    I could read an entire issue of naked Trevor...
    I could handle that as well, drawn by Scott or Sharp. Both of them draw the most gorgeous Steve renderings I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfBaldwin View Post
    The way that scene was framed? You just KNOW there is going to be a mind blowing thrilling reveal for bullets and bracelets as pay off. So epic!