Super Moderator

Default "All-Star Batman" #1: Get To Know the Villains Gunning for the Dark Knight's Head

Thanks to Two-Face, Batman has a bounty on him. Here's everything you need to know about the rogues who are out to collect it!

Full article here.

Have to say, I really dig the designs for Killer Moth, Firefly and Black Spider. All three look so cool. Can Gothams insect criminals like band together and form a crew with a similar look? Cause I would be down with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    Darkseid doesn't invade with a fleet of ships. Darkseid chills on your couch, embarrasses and humiliates you, and won't leave. And he drinks everything in your fridge.

Really, Killer Moth is more "familiar" then Firefly?, even though Firefly was a villain twice in the Arkham game series?
    Last edited by Mutant God; 08-11-2016 at 02:18 PM.

Looking forward to all the c-listers trying to kill Bats.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Really, Killer Moth is more "familiar" then Firefly?, even though Firefly was a villain twice in the Arkham game series?
    readers might be the most familiar with Killer Moth
    "We use 'might' to suggest a small possibility of something. Often we read that 'might' suggests a smaller possibility that 'may', there is in fact little difference and 'might is more usual than 'may' in spoken English."
    Last edited by Kolimar; 08-12-2016 at 01:43 AM.

JRJR's art on this was pretty damn good. He made those guys look cool as hell.

And I thought his Superman art looked like crap.

Spectacular Member

Firefly was also in the first season of 'Arrow'. And Black Spider was a member of the Suicide Squad in the animated movie 'Batman: Assault of Arkham'.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

"The pre-"Flashpoint" timeline had a few more Killer Moths since then, begging the question why anyone thought the character needed to come back."

Maybe because Killer Moth is freaking awesome!!! The dude took on Batman in pink and orange tights and a questionable sticky white liquid gun!

Seriously, though, my love of Killer Moth comes from the excellent Misfits storyline from Shadow of the Bat. I still think he's pretty cool after going back through the older stories, and his appearances in Green Arrow were great.

Also, he discovered that Bruce Wayne is Batman and DID NOT DIE! A huge achievement, especially for the era the story was written in.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Mighty Member

There was once upon a time where Killer Moth was an equal to Scarecrow, Joker, and Lex Luthor.
    My blog. Latest entry: November 5th, 2022

Mighty Member

But what about The Gong?