Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Amazing Member

I would really like to write a Nightfist story - from Garth Ennis' Hitman. I also love The Heckler, so these are my two.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeMonster View Post
    Green Lantern Corps, I'd mostly want to flesh out the Corps, the powers, etc ... I'd delve more into patrol shifts, the GLs' quarters, the canteen, all the employees (not GLs) that maintain the base, etc.
    I always wondered why there were all these buildings on Oa when it appeared that the only people there were GL's and Guardians and the GL's should be out on patrol or at home, not just hanging out on Oa all the time. Was Oa supposed to still be populated by Malthusians? I haven't heard from them in a super long time, but that would at least explain all those buildings...

So I started writing that Dr. Fate script just to see if I could. And then I realized I couldn't write two titles because it's really hard. It'll be an accomplishment to finish a single issue.

Lobo and Etrigan the Demon go to SDCC. It would be a mini.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Flyattractor View Post
    Lobo and Etrigan the Demon go to SDCC. It would be a mini.
    I'd buy it!

Metal Men. Needs an ongoing

Legion of Super-Heroes - A lead story and a back up feature with solo/duo/trio stories.

Green Lanterns - Formatted like 'Legends of Tomorrow' (though perhaps not so pricey and thick), with several stories per issue, and the lead story rotated between Hal, John, Guy and Kyle. Plus the occasional story with the two rookies, I suppose.
    Top 6 Legionnaires: Wildfire, Timber Wolf, Polar Boy, Shadow Lass, Phantom Girl, Ultra Boy

Recent favorite books: Black Science, Five Ghosts, and LOW

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

It wouldn't be any of the major characters for sure. They have been around for so long that people come to their stories with expectations that are so iron clad that it would be very difficult to do different things, and even more difficult to have those different things stick to the character in any meaningful way. I've always thought that the main reason replacement heroes like Mr. Terrific worked and others didn't was because the idea of Mr. Terrific wasn't as solidified in peoples mind as say Aquaman or Batman. That being said Captain Comet, Vixen, and/or Powergirl would be my picks. Captain Comet because he's a cool concept that hasn't been used much, Vixen because she is an awesome character looking for a villains and supporting cast of her own, and Powergirl because you can tell all the stories that are to crazy for characters like Supergirl and WonderWoman with her, and no one will complain.

Secret Society of Super-Villains

Extraño

Fantastic Member

Legion of Super Heroes
    Superman

Mighty Member

Wonder Woman

Vixen

Superman and Action Comics, would be as if I was writing just one comic just in different titles.

Superman Lives.
    A graphic novel adaptation of the never made Superman movie starring Nicolas Cage. Painted by Marco Rudy the script would loosely be based on a mix of the different version of the story by Kevin Smith and Tim Burton.
    It will be as weird as you can go with Electric SuperCage fighting Spider Brainiac.
    Double prefaces by Dan Jurgen and Max Landis, obviously.

Fantastic Member

Plastic Man
    Phantom Stranger

BANNED

Midnighter
    Robin Son of Batman