Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    BANNED

MarvelMaster616 :
    Do You remember that during and after AvX we had a lot of informations that Cyclops was right?
    Situation wasn't simple and that was good for Marvel.

There is no way that Marvel will create an event where mutants will lose and they will be the one to blame. They will have either moral victory or military victory.
    Last edited by Xelossik; 08-12-2016 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Medusa has an army and editorial on her side...
    On the other hand I'm glad storm finally grew some backbone instead of selling out to the inhumans, I guess magneto was right again
    It reminds me of Namor vs Thing and Namor vs. Cage both were fighting as equals with Namor in the water where Namor would be clearly superior in AvX.

At least Medusa and the original Inhumans have some fame hard will be see the new Inhumans defeating classic X-mens to show how the Inhumans are cool.

I have no interest in this event only in their outcome hope regardless of who wins in history or before the fans this plot involving extinction and Inhumans ends and each side go your way allowing X-mens move on.

No More Extinction.

Spectacular Member

i wonder how many delays it will get.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    The amount of static poor Medusa's hair is about to experience...
    Also... That logo is SO boring.
    Ha ha ha ha ha.
    Outstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    It reminds me of Namor vs Thing and Namor vs. Cage both were fighting as equals with Namor in the water where Namor would be clearly superior in AvX.

At least Medusa and the original Inhumans have some fame hard will be see the new Inhumans defeating classic X-mens to show how the Inhumans are cool.

I have no interest in this event only in their outcome hope regardless of who wins in history or before the fans this plot involving extinction and Inhumans ends and each side go your way allowing X-mens move on.

No More Extinction.
    As equals? Thing defeated Namor underwater.

Cap wasn`t even harmed by explosion when Gambit charged Cap`s costume.

That can't be the real cover
    "yeah, chum, the devil you say, bunkie" - claremont

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post

No More Extinction.
    The ONLY thing that will salvage this event IMO and it HAS to be good is a good conclusion.

That means BOTH sides figure out how Dumb-S*** they are acting fighting over each other, they show a United We Stand Front, Finally figuring out how to reverse the T.Mist negative effects on Mutants and by turn allowing mutants to both heal again and more to become in this world. Also, always the ability for the mist to still be, but not harming mutants anymore, their-by allowing more new Inhumans to being born.

Everyone Wins, have not deaths and the sides to realize how Dumb-S*** it was to fight each other for their reasons, Then I will at least think about maybe going back to maybe reading these issues.

But until then I am with you Knives, I am Staying out of this and Glad So.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Forcefields for everyone! sallyblevins's Avatar

Cannot wait for this!! I wanted Rocafort art in the x men since 2009. YES!

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    MarvelMaster616 :
    Do You remember that during and after AvX we had a lot of informations that Cyclops was right?
    Situation wasn't simple and that was good for Marvel.

There is no way that Marvel will create an event where mutants will lose and they will be the one to blame. They will have either moral victory or military victory.
    No, fans declared "Cyclops was Right" because the writing was so bad. Afterwards, writers and editors went to great pains to explain that he wasn't. In the series, all the mutants came running to the Avengers, bowing before them, admitting they were wrong and begging for forgiveness. Luckily Bendis took advantage of the momentum for fan service and we ended up with something decent.

This time, Marvel has learned their lesson and work harder to make it an unambiguous situation. During the upcoming series, inhumans will be exonerated. Mutants will apologize to them. Inhumans will be proven not to be the villains and if mutants had just worked for them instead of against them nothing bad would've happened. Another mutant extinction narrative where they're not even allowed to be the hero of their own salvation.
    Last edited by useridgoeshere; 08-12-2016 at 11:25 AM.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    What war are you talking about striker? There's no way here, just and artificial divide that marvel is trying to impose to their whole Fandom so they don't notice all the crap they're publishing. Cyclops lost Avx but after that X men sales easily toppled avengers sales every time, uncanny and all new didn't even need publicity to outsell bullshit comics like uncanny avengers or Hickman times runs out, ultimately all is reduced to sales, lol. X men win by losing, and remember that X men fans are gonna remain loyal to their brand, and don't even get me started on Cyclops fans, we're gonna follow Cyclops as hero, leader, revolutionary, villain, genderbent Cyclops, teen (not all) and whatever marvel decides for him because when marvel realized that they couldn't convince half their fan base that certain character was pure evil they turned hellbent to destroy his reputation, but I think you understand better than anyone that no matter what marvel does with your favorite you're still gonna follow him.

Also regarding me wanting or not wanting this is completely irrelevant. I already knew this was gonna happen liked it or not, and there's never been hope for me or anyone having any effect on marvel publishing, So why get mad at marvel trying hatchet job against Cyclops and the X men #3 if we were already expecting that? Why not enjoy the ride instead of looking at this too seriously? , some mutants die, some inhumans die what's the big deal, just fictional characters in a fictional setting. I've already given up on marvel giving a decent treatment to the X men, and the idea of a Cyclopsless X men didn't appealed to me to begin with... So seeing what comes after Dox means I can afford to not take this too seriously, why get all hung up over something you've got absolutely no control of? Well, take it from me, sometimes you just gotta learn when to stop caring too much and enjoy a meh story for what it is.

And for doom's sake, editorial tried 3 hatchet jobs against Cyclops and none of them worked, you think they can pull that against the whole X men? That's ridiculous, like saying they can write decent event or make slapstick solo last more than 12 issues

Finally... Race war race war marvel is gonna start a race war
    Yea, I more then anyone knows what it is like to go threw what you are going threw right now and you know I stand with you on that more they maybe I have been able to say.

Also, I am not taking this as serious as one may think, but I am giving my view on it when the questions are asked and I do put my all into this. I see it on a Different Plan here, one that will lead to ruin for both sides if this is not handled right and I find little meaning in a War of This Theme and Caliber, that is why it offends me so much.

I Hope it is not the extreme Negative that X-Fans think it will be, nor do I want it to be the other way either. I don't want either more so-called payback against Inhumans that achieves no movement for the X-Men Franchise back from the brink Marvel is doing with it cause of the ownership and copyright issues. I Believe, Still have hope in find ways to have those issues End, that is the only way to save X-Men from all this X-Fans feel Marvel is doing to them, Hope is not lost it just takes time to turn-it or finally finding a way to turn it. I feel our efforts would be best served THEIR instead of this nonsense of Killing and Fighting and in-fighting with each other.

Yea these are Fiction Characters but we still invest our Energy, Care, Time and Life into them, so we should care to have a say about them. My point is their is a better ways in-story I rather see then this Caliber of a War that will just feed into the already Fiery Frustrations out their, they will not die down with more conflict and death, they just grow worst and finally yes Marvel Isolates us from each other over this. We let them do that to us, we need to show in our posts we can think of better ways then what they are seemingly trying to spoon feed us. Our Post are not much to them in the least, but they are a starting ground.

BANNED

useridgoeshere:
    No fans declared "Cyclops was Right" because the writing was so bad. Afterwards, writers and editors went to great pains to explain that he wasn't. In the series, all the mutants came running to the Avengers, bowing before them, admitting they were wrong and begging for forgiveness. Luckily Bendis took advantage of the momentum for fan service and we ended up with something decent.
    Except that we had new mutants in AvX and next Marvel flagship was started with Cap America who said:
    "We never did enough to help You(mutants)"
    Cyclops lost military conflict but he won because we had new mutants. That is the reason why this event was good.

This time, Marvel has learned their lesson and work harder to make it an unambiguous situation. During the upcoming series, inhumans will be exonerated. Mutants will apologize to them. Inhumans will be proven not to be the villains and if mutants had just worked for them instead of against them nothing bad would've happened. Another mutant extinction narrative where they're not even allowed to be the hero of their own salvation.
    Maybe. We will see...

Wow. Very nice cover.

I'm looking forward to this event because hopefully after that the terrigen crisis will be resolved, and I'm way past waiting for that to be done.

Fantastic Member SchismOfMadroces's Avatar

Not only is the logo boring as hell, they missed the perfect opportunity to get all Roman Numeric up in here.

[Marvel] X-Men Vs. Inhumans = MXVI = 2016

Fantastic Member

That would mean putting X-men before Inhumans. Marvel can't allow that. we all know Inhumans are headlining the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    Wow. Very nice cover.

I'm looking forward to this event because hopefully after that the terrigen crisis will be resolved, and I'm way past waiting for that to be done.
    And after that, we'll hopefully get a line-wide shuffle for the X-Men, or at least some new titles.