View Poll Results: IronHeart> straight into the avengers?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 7.89%
  • Yes, eventually but not right away

4 10.53%
  • War Machine should hold Iron man's place til she's ready

0 0%
  • Or Toni Ho

1 2.63%
  • Or Rescue (Pepper Potts)

0 0%
  • Or Victor von doom lol

6 15.79%
  • Tony should stay as an avenger

3 7.89%
  • Bring in a new character to join the avengers

0 0%
  • Bring back Iron Patriot

0 0%
  • Someone else should join (eg:Iron lad)

0 0%
  • Riri should never be an Avenger

11 28.95%
  • No Iron People on the avengers for the time being

10 26.32%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Should IronHeart get to become an Avenger straight away just because she inherited it from Iron Man?

I love the sound of IronHeart already, I think she will be amazing and I love the idea of a genius who is also a black woman and lord knows the avengers need that.

On the other hand though the avengers are kind of the biggest tool in the shed really so maybe it would be better for her to exist on her own for a bit and then maybe move into the champions or whatever and work her way up? What do you think? I've always found this to be a fasinating idea of legacy characters like when Bucky was Cap and with the new Thor

BANNED

First, ditch the code name then put Riri on the Young Avengers team... In fact she should just go by "Riri" instead
    Last edited by ZNOP; 08-28-2016 at 01:22 AM.

It doesn't matter. Anyone is an Avenger these days, so like, whatever. She can be at anytime for whatever reason.

I don't find that anyone should be able to just inherit a position on the Avengers simply because they've taken up the mantle of another her, especially if they're only a rookie at it. The only times that it does work are in situations like with Rhody taking up the mantle and everyone still thinks it's the same person in the armor.

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

So when and how did Jane Foster join the Avengers?

Invincible Member

There was a fight and she just happened to show up.

BANNED

You know, I guess I'd prefer she have to wait but, really, it's not something that strikes me as a big deal in any way.

We haven't even read one page of her as Ironheart yet so worrying about her possible Avenger status at this point seems like jumping the gun.

I guess she could join later down the line but for now I'd actually prefer it if she stays off teams for a while, doing her own thing and then we see her join the Avengers or the Champions.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Why isn't there a "have an arc or two in her solo and then join the Champions/Avengers(but preferably the Champions)" option?
    Some of these options are really out of touch with the current Marvel.
    Everything Lives!

On the one hand, it would only make her look like even more of a pet character(she's smarter then Tony, and now she's taking Tony's mantle, and now she's also an avenger!". But on the other...it's probably harder in the Marvel universe to be a hero and not be on the avengers so...it's a wash, really.

Incredible Member steeplejack2112's Avatar

We just saw all of the kiddies on the Avengers roster leave to join the Champions....ship her armored ass over there with the rest of them.

iMan 42s

No. As a complete Rirookie it wouldn't be that smart to just send her into battle against someone like Thanos or Kang. The current Avengers with Miles, Sam, and Khamala both push it but at least Miles has more experience, Sam is a freaking Nova, and they didn't expect to face Kang or Annihllus in the first place.

Despite wearing an Iron man armor she just is so new to this that putting her on an Avengers team is a bad idea.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Well, she's been part of her first, big, Superhero fight (even if she had absolutely no reason to be there) so I guess she's gone through enough of a "trial by fire" to warrant Avengers membership.

They're really not that picky anymore .

I'd really want her to meet up with the Champions. Or have a duo with Lila Rhodes. Have her own "Champions" team with Ghost Rider, Mosiac, Wolverine, Lila Rhodes and Striker

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    It doesn't matter. Anyone is an Avenger these days, so like, whatever. She can be at anytime for whatever reason.
    This. Pretty much any powered character who isn't a mutant, and some who are, is an Avenger.