Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Post Inhumans vs X-Men #0 Solicit

IGN has the cover and solicit for Inhumans vs X-Men #0.

Inhumans vs. X-Men #0
    CHARLES SOULE (W) • KENNETH ROCAFORT (A/C)
    This issue sets the stage for the upcoming Inhumans vs. X-Men mega-event! Learn who the major players will be, plus the seeds of the incredible plan that will unfold in IVX #1. Beast and Iso travel the world to learn a desperate truth, the X-Men assemble their ranks and the Inhumans prepare for the war to come. It all begins with one choice — see it here.
    40 PGS./RATED T+ …$4.99
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Beast still working on the Terrigen Mist/Mutant death problem?

Btw, do we still dislike Beast (post-Bendis run)?

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    Beast still working on the Terrigen Mist/Mutant death problem?

Btw, do we still dislike Beast (post-Bendis run)?
    For what we know in the few appearances he made in Uncanny Inhumans, he is still working in a solution regarding the Terrigen Mists. Soule has started to redeem the character slowly, but it's a start.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

I have given my own 2 cents on other threads about My Truly Major Frustrations over This So-Called Event and the Caliber of the so-called themes of the fighting and war. This so far is truly one of the Rare A Bridge to Far IMO for Marvel and I will not be pulling this in the least.

The ONLY way this can be Salvage is for Both-Sides if they truly are fighting cause of Inhuman vs. Mutant, is to Figure out how Dumb-Garbage that is and to realize they must COME-TOGETHER to fix This Problem of the Mists and what is happening to mutants. NO One Side is mostly right, both sides add to this positive outcome; The Mist problem with mutants is fix, an end to M-Pox, mutants being created again and the Mists around still without harming mutants so that more Inhumans can be created!

No ONE Side wins, BOTH Sides win! United They Stand, THAT what I want out of these and Hopefully if Most of us have a Good Sense it is what most of All of us Want as Well! Not Blood Shed or Payback or Getting Even or Wanting One side to win cause we like them more. We should hope to want to Solve the Problem and do it together, we want THAT Beauty!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I have given my own 2 cents on other threads about My Truly Major Frustrations over This So-Called Event and the Caliber of the so-called themes of the fighting and war. This so far is truly one of the Rare A Bridge to Far IMO for Marvel and I will not be pulling this in the least.

The ONLY way this can be Salvage is for Both-Sides if they truly are fighting cause of Inhuman vs. Mutant, is to Figure out how Dumb-Garbage that is and to realize they must COME-TOGETHER to fix This Problem of the Mists and what is happening to mutants. NO One Side is mostly right, both sides add to this positive outcome; The Mist problem with mutants is fix, an end to M-Pox, mutants being created again and the Mists around still without harming mutants so that more Inhumans can be created!

No ONE Side wins, BOTH Sides win! United They Stand, THAT what I want out of these and Hopefully if Most of us have a Good Sense it is what most of All of us Want as Well! Not Blood Shed or Payback or Getting Even or Wanting One side to win cause we like them more. We should hope to want to Solve the Problem and do it together, we want THAT Beauty!
    Sadly, as Marvel is currently in favour of the constant heroes vs heroes, this event has a lot of chances to end in a bad way for both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Sadly, as Marvel is currently in favour of the constant heroes vs heroes, this event has a lot of chances to end in a bad way for both sides.
    For what it's worth I thought AvX worked out pretty well for all sides.

Avengers and X-Men came together in the end to save the world and the mutant gene was restored. That was pretty much a win win for everyone.

It's possible this event could end up that way too. But ya never know.

I like both X-men and Inhumans, but I don't have high hopes for this event. The whole M-Pox plot is one of the worst and less imaginative plots they could have come up with. I just hope it gets resolved and both races can peacefully coexist.
    All that said, at least the event will look good. I've always wanted Rocafort to draw the X-men. It's taken like a decade since I first saw his work (lol I was 12), but now it's finally happening. I hope he gets an ongoing after it.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I like both X-men and Inhumans, but I don't have high hopes for this event. The whole M-Pox plot is one of the worst and less imaginative plots they could have come up with. I just hope it gets resolved and both races can peacefully coexist.
    All that said, at least the event will look good. I've always wanted Rocafort to draw the X-men. It's taken like a decade since I first saw his work (lol I was 12), but now it's finally happening. I hope he gets an ongoing after it.
    Yeah that cover is really gorgeous. I have a little more of hopes as Soule and Lemire will be the ones in charge, as both are writers that care for the characters and wont make them out of character just for the plot (although in my opinion, Lemire's strong point are the dark and occult stories, as the thing that I liked most of his run of Extraordinary X-men is his way to write Magic and the back-up story when she visits Doctor Strange) and I agree, the M-pox plot is really a bad plot idea.

Astonishing Member

I agree about finding a solution for both Mutants and Inhumans.

This is going to be fun (not) .

Amazing Member

Gonna read this with alot of alcohol , Probably will end like **** for the X-Men while Inhumans gets the medal of honor to killing of Mutans with the Terrigen Mist

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    They haven't even explained anything about the M-Pox, does it affect just mutants or anyone? And what about the Terrigen Mists? We were told that mutants are now sterile, but what does that mean exactly? Does that mean the mutants can't get pregnant or get someone else pregnant? Does that mean that humans can still give birth to mutants like they always have, pretty much all X-Men had humans as both parents.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    For what it's worth I thought AvX worked out pretty well for all sides.

Avengers and X-Men came together in the end to save the world and the mutant gene was restored. That was pretty much a win win for everyone.

It's possible this event could end up that way too. But ya never know.
    Of course the Avengers were the good guys and the X-mens trying to ensure peace in the world were defeated, Cyclops imprisoned and searched as a terrorist and two or three years after a failed revolution another plot involving mutant extinction dying again clearly a victory.

I expect nothing of this event except to show the Inhumans being incredible at the expense of X-mens so I will pass.

I just hope that at the end of the war the current plot ends and Mutants and Inhumans go their way separately and not read the words extinction and Inhumans in a comic Mutant for the next five years.

I was wondering where Rocafort was gonna pop up at after Ultimates.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Of course the Avengers were the good guys and the X-mens trying to ensure peace in the world were defeated, Cyclops imprisoned and searched as a terrorist and two or three years after a failed revolution another plot involving mutant extinction dying again clearly a victory.

I expect nothing of this event except to show the Inhumans being incredible at the expense of X-mens so I will pass.

I just hope that at the end of the war the current plot ends and Mutants and Inhumans go their way separately and not read the words extinction and Inhumans in a comic Mutant for the next five years.
    I wouldn't say the X-Men were defeated exactly... I think the point of the story was for the Avengers and X-Men to UNITE and save the world together from the Phoenix. That's essentially a win for everyone. And the fact that the mutant gene was restarted to boot arguably means the X-Men came out the biggest winners.

Yeah, things didn't necessarily turn out great for Cyclops afterwards (though he seemed pretty happy about the outcome of AvX too), but at least as far as the AvX story itself I think the outcome for the X-Men was pretty good overall. They saved the world, were mostly united again under the same banner at the school (except for the P5 and Mags) and saved the mutants from extinction. The AvX story itself can't be held accountable for what occurs years later.