Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    Btw, where is Hope (the famed Mutant Messiah) during this whole Terrigen Mist thing?

Her and Wanda undid the M-Day spell, why can't they fix this?
    Best not Wanda's powers are very unpredictable can make the situation worse.

People are confusing things the problem is not getting rid of Mist but do it without starting a war with the Inhumans.

Some have given good answers and I myself have thought of some. Considering the technology and the magic that some individuals possess is not impossible even by the fact that they can use time machines but what would be the fun in that if the fight between species not happen.

While still ask me how to gather the greatest magicians of the planet and the best possible outcome was to move the school to the Limbo?

And for the record after reading Civil War II X-mens like less and less of Medusa.

BANNED

butterflykyss
    Well considering she has used her powers on a global scale several times unaided by external forces I don't think this should be any different.
    From what i know she has incredible feats. That's true. She can move atoms or she can create global level events. True.
    She has ability to do "a" or "b". I didn't saw her using "a+b" together.
    and that's assuming that terrigen in air should be counted as atoms. It can be something smalles

And all of that ignoring the fact of consequences of her actions. She can for example move all terrigen molecules to space and with that earth will lose half of atmosphere.

To your last point about the mist not being weather, this is a common misconception about the application of her powers. Storm manipulates the energy patterns that govern weather phenomenon.
    Ok and maybe that's the reason why she has better control over air than metal.
    There is a possibility that it is easier for her to manipulate oxygen than for example uranium

ALL i have to say is, If Storm don't go all, "The Day After Tomorrow" on the Inhumans during this war she will lose respect points with me. That and Rogue needs to punch Medusa in the face twice b/c the first time won't be satisfying enough for me.

you know who could really be profiting from all of this? Jeremy Briggs from the Avengers Academy series.

Last edited by Michael Watkins; 08-17-2016 at 02:10 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    ALL i have to say is, If Storm don't go all, "The Day After Tomorrow" on the Inhumans during this war she will lose respect points with me. That and Rogue needs to punch Medusa in the face twice b/c the first time won't be satisfying enough for me.
    She already lost that respect because she didn't do that before mutants started dying

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Reloaded View Post
    FWIW, Crystal has been shown to be able to do the same to make the Earth's air breathable for Inhumans, but Soule has said that she cant control area enough area to make a difference. This is probably the same problem with Storm.
    Thematically, a logical ending to the story would be Crystal and Storm teaming up to solve the problem (maybe with some knowhow from Beast chipping in).

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    butterflykyss

From what i know she has incredible feats. That's true. She can move atoms or she can create global level events. True.
    She has ability to do "a" or "b". I didn't saw her using "a+b" together.
    and that's assuming that terrigen in air should be counted as atoms. It can be something smalles

And all of that ignoring the fact of consequences of her actions. She can for example move all terrigen molecules to space and with that earth will lose half of atmosphere.

Ok and maybe that's the reason why she has better control over air than metal.
    There is a possibility that it is easier for her to manipulate oxygen than for example uranium
    I don't know what makes up terrigen mist on a molecular level but I don't think the mist has bonded to the other elements in the air. Not sure about that, but she should be able to separate at least the air molecules in way that it wouldn't negatively impact the environment.

I have not seen her manipulate earth except for on one occasion and her powers were being amped in that situation. Perhaps she could but i agree it would definitely be easier for her to manipulate air molecules.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jonte View Post
    Gonna read this with alot of alcohol , Probably will end like **** for the X-Men while Inhumans gets the medal of honor to killing of Mutans with the Terrigen Mist
    Yeah that's what I am expecting. Hopefully the beers ease the pain.

when are they going to reveal the Terrigen Crystals to be Sublime's original form?

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jonte View Post
    Gonna read this with alot of alcohol
    That's how I got through AvX. Then again, it's much easier to get drunk and binge it on Marvel Unlimited. It's less easy spread out.