Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    if Forge became an Avenger, would he be the third native American? I can't remember if Red Wolf got official status. but Echo was a new avenger.
    Red Wolf called himself an Avenger a couple times (specifically in that Hulk story where the Rangers first came together), but I don't believe he officially ever became one.

Is Firebird a native american? She was an Avenger for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Red Wolf called himself an Avenger a couple times (specifically in that Hulk story where the Rangers first came together), but I don't believe he officially ever became one.

Is Firebird a native american? She was an Avenger for a bit.
    the name seems to suggest so. but, as far as I know, Bonita was "plain" old Mexican (well, new Mexican). of course, now I'm wondering about Silverclaw. I think she was some kind of demi-god; as was Dark Avenge Ai Apaec.

Last edited by Michael Watkins; 08-12-2016 at 02:01 PM.

were you guys aware that the woman that Tony Stark is currently dating created a "Mutant Cure?" I wonder if that will come into play, at some point.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I'm not an Issue Zero fan but, as someone who follows the Inhuman side of things, but, while familiar with the X-Men side, doesn't follow it day to day, I'll appreciate a summary. Let's face it, this has been an X-Men story, not an Inhuman story so far aside from the occasional lip service to the fact that this is a thing.

I like the cover, but strongly dislike that font.

"but muh culture?!" --random inhuman
    And the powers of all future Inhumans, though. Let's be fair. Suppose they could make it so the mist wouldn't kill anyone but would depower all future mutants, would any mutant be happy with that?
    Last edited by Mike_Murdock; 08-12-2016 at 03:04 PM.

were you guys aware that the woman that Tony Stark is currently dating created a "Mutant Cure?" I wonder if that will come into play, at some point.

Er... More info, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Er... More info, please.
    Don't worry, she doesn't date Tony anymore.
    She's now with Doom (sort of).
    Everything Lives!

Spectacular Member

Considering how she is getting along with Doom and the hate the inhumans are getting for the m-pox ,they could say she created m-pox in a attempt to stop all the hatred from all the X-men fans,

Mighty Member

So Death of X is telling what happened to Cyclops and the Inhumans during the 8 month gap and the is the battle

Probably after IvX this will be the next card of Marvel to keep mutants in the decimation/extinction zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I'm not an Issue Zero fan but, as someone who follows the Inhuman side of things, but, while familiar with the X-Men side, doesn't follow it day to day, I'll appreciate a summary. Let's face it, this has been an X-Men story, not an Inhuman story so far aside from the occasional lip service to the fact that this is a thing.

I like the cover, but strongly dislike that font.

And the powers of all future Inhumans, though. Let's be fair. Suppose they could make it so the mist wouldn't kill anyone but would depower all future mutants, would any mutant be happy with that?
    I know that there would be many on these boards saying that mutants having powers isn't important; like they did during the M Day event.

I know that there would be many on these boards saying that mutants having powers isn't important; like they did during the M Day event.
    Would those be the same people who think the cloud should be destroyed or the opposite side?

Would those be the same people who think the cloud should be destroyed or the opposite side?
    you'd have to ask them. I'm not for either. I think their inhumanity is as integral to Inhuman identity as the x-gene expression is to mutants. what side were you on?

It does SORT of put the X-Men in a similar situation to where the Avengers were in a few years back. The X-Men believed the Phoenix was necessary to the preservation of their race even though it was also a potential danger to others. And the same can sort of be said about the Terrigen Mist... it's important to the Inhumans even though it's a danger to others.

So in the least I think it allows the X-Men to understand where the Inhumans are coming from. Doesn't necessarily mean that won't stop some of the X-Men from doing what they need to do... but the fact that they were in a similar boat likely will develop a degree of empathy.

I think it's entirely reasonable for the X-Men want to destroy the mist. Given the choice between life and death vs. loss of powers and identity, I think the answer is clear. That being said, I also think it's reasonable for the Inhumans to want to stop them and say "no, we're working on a cure, don't do anything rash give us a chance." Now, despite their best intentions, whether they can actually fix this is an open question.

I think it's entirely reasonable for the X-Men want to destroy the mist. Given the choice between life and death vs. loss of powers and identity, I think the answer is clear. That being said, I also think it's reasonable for the Inhumans to want to stop them and say "no, we're working on a cure, don't do anything rash give us a chance." Now, despite their best intentions, whether they can actually fix this is an open question.
    Unfortunately they are running out of time from what understand Beast discovered inhuman mist will cover the entire planet in a matter of days and when that happens mutants will no longer be born and will die.

In other words waiting for a miracle cure is no longer an option because will be too late after it happens.

Many say Storm could have already gotten rid of the mist but did not to avoid a war with the Inhumans but now the situation has changed if she waits may be the end of all mutants.