Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Which means they should uniquely know why this is a bad thing.

What? Who in the world is Team Sentinel? No one is advocating Mutant Genocide.
    I mean, you kind of are if you're saying no to the X-men destroying the T-mist. There's no viable alternative at the moment. If the X-men have a chance to stop mutant genocide (and save a whole lot of Inhuman lives in the process as well, I'll add) they should absolutely do so.

this is going to end badly; no matter what. what can they do besides somehow make the mutants into Inhumans? they aren't going to kill off the Inhumans. and I don't think that they could afford to kill off the mutants. how else does this war end?

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Like the The Life Forces's spell ?.
    I Fixed that For You. ;-)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    this is going to end badly; no matter what. what can they do besides somehow make the mutants into Inhumans? they aren't going to kill off the Inhumans. and I don't think that they could afford to kill off the mutants. how else does this war end?
    Both sides coming to a peace, Beast finding a way to stop the cloud form killing mutants and then each side getting on with their lives? I really cannot see them turning every Mutant into an Inhuman. Plus, how would that solve anything? The likes of Magneto would be more outraged and hateful to the Inhumans if something like that happened.

Mighty Member

I honestly don't see why they can't just get more Terrigen. First of all, space is a big place. I'm sure there's more of it somewhere. Furthermore, with all the time-travelers/dimension-hoppers, surely someone can go to the future/past/alternate dimension and get some from a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    Both sides coming to a peace, Beast finding a way to stop the cloud form killing mutants and then each side getting on with their lives? I really cannot see them turning every Mutant into an Inhuman. Plus, how would that solve anything? The likes of Magneto would be more outraged and hateful to the Inhumans if something like that happened.
    Mags probably isn't going to be too happy about everyone getting M-Pox. you said "getting on with their lives." how?

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I Fixed that For You. ;-)
    You mean the Phoenix Force with a fake mustache.

The mist needs to be destroyed. Only option. It's killing people. Destroying it won't kill anybody. So Destroy is the option.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    The mist needs to be destroyed. Only option. It's killing people. Destroying it won't kill anybody. So Destroy is the option.
    But it would mean the extinction of the Inhumans. What they should do is find a way to contain the mists back to New Attilan or at least find out why the mist started to kill mutants post Secret Wars (before the event started the mists didn't affect mutants, so something or someone affected the Terrigen Mist).

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    As of now that's the option. Hence the conflict.

But I imagine the resolution to the story will be to find another option where mutants don't die and new Inhumans can be made. Odds are Beast will come up with something in the 11th hour of the drama.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    As of now that's the option. Hence the conflict.

But I imagine the resolution to the story will be to find another option where mutants don't die and new Inhumans can be made. Odds are Beast will come up with something in the 11th hour of the drama.
    What kind of events have you been reading ?.

It's more likely that Beast stabs the X-men in the back to stop them from harming the Inhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I have given my own 2 cents on other threads about My Truly Major Frustrations over This So-Called Event and the Caliber of the so-called themes of the fighting and war. This so far is truly one of the Rare A Bridge to Far IMO for Marvel and I will not be pulling this in the least.

The ONLY way this can be Salvage is for Both-Sides if they truly are fighting cause of Inhuman vs. Mutant, is to Figure out how Dumb-Garbage that is and to realize they must COME-TOGETHER to fix This Problem of the Mists and what is happening to mutants. NO One Side is mostly right, both sides add to this positive outcome; The Mist problem with mutants is fix, an end to M-Pox, mutants being created again and the Mists around still without harming mutants so that more Inhumans can be created!

No ONE Side wins, BOTH Sides win! United They Stand, THAT what I want out of these and Hopefully if Most of us have a Good Sense it is what most of All of us Want as Well! Not Blood Shed or Payback or Getting Even or Wanting One side to win cause we like them more. We should hope to want to Solve the Problem and do it together, we want THAT Beauty!
    Then i suggest you stay away from this event because there is simply no way Marvel won't mess things up for both team in some convoluted way..

Who wants to bet that they will kill Beast, dethrone Medusa and make both groups look bad at the end of this?

Spectacular Member

Why can't the inhumans contain the mist and open embassies where people can test them selves to see if they have inhumans gens in them then chose wether they would be exposed to the mist in a inclosed and controlled environment were getting there powers would pose a extremely reduced risk that way people who want the mist would be the only ones exposed. Thuss solving the entire problem with no negative side effects?

Also doesn't the inhumans codex have a list/way to find all people who have inhuman blood in them or am I mixing it up with something else?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Which means they should uniquely know why this is a bad thing.

What? Who in the world is Team Sentinel? No one is advocating Mutant Genocide.
    you have read extraordinary x-men?

is clearly human killing mutants and putting children in mass graves without anyone doing anything

ok nobody readers justifies this, but within the story is normal that mutants come a time that they do not care about other people because nobody care about them
    Last edited by bubibartra; 08-13-2016 at 07:06 PM.