Super Moderator

Default "All-New Avengers" Presents a Marvel Twist On The 'Hitler as a Baby' Paradox

With its timeline-spanning quest to kill one of Marvel's major villains, the "Civil War II" tie-in may be seeding the next big event.

Full article here.

Spectacular Member

My thinking is that the baby Kang that Vision laid in the crib is none other than...Anthony Stark!

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

The next arc for the main Avengers book with the new roster seems to be dealing with Kang to some degree, so I imagine this is helping to set that up.

Spectacular Member

Re: Anthony Stark --I have my doubts, because in the Bendis/Iron Man series ongoing, it appears he just met his biological mother and the storyline doesn't seem to be going that direction at all. That would have made serious sense, but I don't think so. How about Paul Norbert Erbersol?

Quote Originally Posted by Quasar's Bands View Post
    Re: Anthony Stark --I have my doubts, because in the Bendis/Iron Man series ongoing, it appears he just met his biological mother and the storyline doesn't seem to be going that direction at all. That would have made serious sense, but I don't think so. How about Paul Norbert Erbersol?
    that makes just as little sense, though.

Vison = Kang, it is?
    Last edited by Hank XTC; 08-12-2016 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank XTC View Post
    Vison = Kang, it is?
    eh, I don't think so; because of the Young Avengers stuff. human Kang was wearing Vision as a suit, basically.